Chapter 38

(Tamsin's POV) 

I will never put myself in danger. All the boys and Emmaleigh were awful, especially Liam.  

Not that I didn't love them showing that they cared, but it made me feel useless.  

Then again, one of my arms and ankles were broken, forcing me to use these stupid crutches.  

Ah, let me begin from decorating my crutches.  

So we were leaving the hospital to see that news thing about Demi, I knew that it was our DVD, but luckily I was smart and didn't put me and Emma's names on it. I was sad and relieved to say the least. Now everyone would finally believe Emmaleigh. 

But we got to the hotel about five minutes later than we would've originally because I needed purple and mustache duct tape to beautify my crutches. They looked at me weirdly and I shrugged; I got those two because of reasons.  

So, when we got to the hotel, I was between Liam and Louis, and as much as I didn't want to, they had me lay against Liam with my legs over Louis.  

I thought it was adorable how Em and Niall shared the one seater. I knew that she didn't mind one bit, but I didn't say anything about it. There was a lot of food made, but with our appetites, Emma and I weren't complaining.  

"What-" Liam started to say before the news woman started to speak after Harry turned on the TV.  

Knowing what was inevitably going to be seen, Emmaleigh and I kind of ignored the whole thing. After the whole thing was over, all the boys had open mouths. I put my finger under Liam's chin and closed his mouth.  

"Flies are going to get in there, Niall," Emmie told him, putting her hand over his mouth.  

"Is this the DVD?!" they all screamed at us. We nodded. "You kept this a secret to not destroy Demi? After all the rubbish she put you through?" Niall asked with raised eyebrows.  

"Doesn't matter now; soon everyone will know the truth." I sighed and so did Emmie.  

"I'm sorry about Ed," I said sadly. Liam put his hand on the back of my head, smiling at me while he ran his fingers through my hair.  

"It's fine, Angel, you couldn't have stopped him." 

"Liam's right," Niall said. "We had thought something was up with him anyway. When you guys got kidnapped." 

"At least there's no more drama for you two." 

"And we saw that you DO have a fandom now," Harry encouraged.  

"Well, we hope it's all over," Emmaleigh and I said together.  

And that was the end of Thursday. For the next three days, I was cooped up in Liam's room with Emmaleigh. I couldn't go anywhere because of the concussion, so my family said it was fine for Em and I to stay. But I also needed to stay in Liam's room at all times. I wasn't too happy with that or them and they knew it. But after a little stubbornness, Liam picked me up and carried me to his bed with Em and Niall on his heels.  

"I hate you all," I kept muttering, even though I knew I was acting like a child. They only laughed at me.  

Since my head was all messed up, so were my sleeping habits. But it was perfect for Emmaleigh, who didn't like me being alone, because she would chill with the boys during the day while I slept.  

One time, though, I was awake. I decided to let Emmaleigh and Niall have some time, but Liam came into check on me. "Tamsin," he said as I quickly shut my eyes. "I know you aren't sleeping. You aren't even under the covers."