Chapter 6

A/N: Hey peoples! I hope you like the book so far! I just wanted to say that if you wanted to know what the girls outfits looked like, I've created an account on POLYVORE. If you go to polyvore.com, and then search for missy-drama, you will find my account and outfits for all of the girls! I hope you like them :)

--------------------

(Emmaleigh's POV)

Tamsin knew exactly what to do for our day with the boys! She even knew which one would wear sandals and who would wear sneakers.

Tamsin said that if I wore green, it would give me extra brownie points with Niall. So she brought out some dark blue jean shorts that came a little above my knee, a green and white top, white sandals, and a heart necklace.

Tyler and Mia ended up fighting over who would wear something like Louis. Tamsin made it so that they were both Louis-ish. I really liked Mia's outfit, but Mia didn't feel like herself, so Tamsin went for a more Zayn-ish look.

Tyler was wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a black and white cardigan, a red orange shirt, and red polka dot Toms. She refused to wear jewelry, saying "we're going to be outside paying. I don't want my necklace to be bumping me while I'm running! That would hurt." Tamsin just shook her head.

Mia fell in love with her outfit. Tamsin put her in blue shorts that came mid-thigh, but, since she was the shortest of us all, the shorts didn't look too high on her legs. Mia had on a gray, long sleeved, crewneck sweater, some brown combat/hiker boots, pink knee high socks, and black Ray Bans.

We even invited our other Directioner best friend, Emerson, to come. She goes to a completely different campus than us, and lives in a different county, knowing Tamsin from music. Though every once in a while, she would hang out with us at a sleepover. Anyway, she's absolutely in love with Harry, so Tamsin decided to base her outfit on him.

Tamsin dressed Emerson in brown shorts, a teal tank top, some dark blue sandals, and brown Aviators.

"You guys look hot!" Tamsin comments, looking at our outfits. "I must say, I outdid myself this time!"

Even our hair was all different. Tamsin made me have my hair down in my natural curls, my to my opposition. Tyler had a messy bun, with strands in front framing her face.

Mia decided to go halfsies. The top of her hair was obviously up and braided, and the bottom was hanging down. Emerson had a headband with a bow connected to it in her hair.

Tamsin, as usual, saved herself for last.

"You guys are more important, thus need more time than I do," Tamsin would always say. And she was so stubborn that you could never win an argument against her. But she did end up looking brilLiam.

Tamsin decided to wear a blue sequined flowy shirt with black shorts that stopped a little above the knee, in the middle of "mid-thigh and knee." She wore a blue heart charm bracelet and blue low top converse. She carried all of our stuff in her multi colored American West backpack. As always, she wore her hair in a high ponytail with a pink ribbon made into a bow around it.

"Don't you look adorable!" we all gushed at Tamsin. She rolled her eyes, being used to us calling what she does adorable.

"Make up?" Tyler asked Tamsin, holding a bag full of products.

"And have it run down your face from the heat?" she answers with a rhetorical question. She shakes her head, "I don't think so." Emerson comes in the room, up behind her.

"What about nail polish?" Emerson questions. Tamsin actually had to think about it before she spoke.

"Yes, but only white for Emmie's toes, and pink for yours, Emerson. No hands; I'm bringing a football." Leave it to Tamsin to make it sporty. Hannah says that out loud, and all of us laugh. Tamsin just shrugs her shoulders.

Once Emerson and my toes were dry, we headed out. Tamsin drove us, seeing as we were at her house from the start. It was about a 30 minute drive. And according to Tamsin, Liam said that where we met in beginning would be perfect to meet up.

Tamsin went head first into the hole of the bush, and soon enough, all five of us were walking in one straight line to the boys.

It didn't take us long to spot the boys though. They, too, were in a straight line, their backs facing us.

"Hey guys!" Tamsin says out loud. She, like every one of us, is beaming at a boy as they turn around. Once they actually lay their eyes on Tammie's genius-ness, their eyes go wide. They all smile.

"Wow," they say, all in unison.