Chapter 35

(Emmaleigh's POV)

Since Tamsin needed to rest to get better, her family forbid her from getting up and going anywhere. I thought it was really funny. I mean, we would’ve never expected this. Tamsin and I once thought that it would be awesome if we just, ya know, spent the night with One Direction. Not to do anything bad! But just hang out, and have some fun. But we never actually thought that it would happen in a million years. But now, when we have the chance, we actually didn’t want to. But we had to. Well, Tamsin did, and I obviously wasn’t going to leave her alone with these 5 nut jobs. I mean, I knew she had Paul, but still. So, for the next 3 days, Tamsin and I stayed at the boys' hotel. 

Liam and Niall both wanted to give us their rooms, they were arguing for a while about it, too. They really did care about it, it was obvious, but they were going a bit overboard. But we said that we could share the let out couch. They wouldn't take that for an answer, though. That was absolutely out of the question, according to both Liam and Niall. Liam ended up giving us his room, though, because he had the biggest bed, and stayed in Niall's room. 

Tamsin wasn't too happy with me and the boys those 3 days. We definitely babied her for the whole time. But we were only looking after her. She knew it too, and that’s why she was so annoyed about it. She was wrong, and she knew that she didn’t even have a chance at winning with Niall, Liam, and I all siding with each other.

Liam was the worst, and I came to a close second. We wouldn't let her move a muscle, even when we were moving to Liam's room. Liam picked Tamsin up bridal style, and I laughed so much because she kept muttering, "I hate you all," and looked like a mad 5 year old. 

I would spend half the time with the boys, and the other half with Tamsin. I played video games, but I would always pout because I knew that they were cheating somehow. I wasn’t that bad. Or, at least that’s what I thought. But then again, I was playing against 5 other boys.  

I ate a lot with Niall, and he always nodded his head in approval. My appetite finally got a little bigger so that it fit his area of “normal eating.” We would workout, though, after eating. We would watch movies on the couch and the second movie we watched, I was too annoyed with him to pay attention. He kept looking down at my hand, and with him being Niall, he wasn't subtle at all. So, halfway through it, I slipped my hand under his and intertwined our fingers. I started laughing when I saw red shoot up to his cheeks like a rocket. 

I told Tamsin this later that night. Because her sleeping habits were all messed up, she slept during the day and was up most of the night. She would let me sleep, obviously, and so would the boys, while they did something else and Tamsin would read. 

"Aww!" Tamsin yelled, and then I shushed her, reminding her that the boys were asleep. "Aww!" she whispered, making me laugh. "That's incredibly adorable, Bubs!" Tamsin told me smiling. It was incredibly funny how she couldn’t be quiet at all at night, even when she tried. I bet the boys had just started to ignore all the noises coming from our room when we were together.

"Yeah but I feel like there's something... Hidden. Not just with Niall, but Liam, too. I feel like they’re keeping something from us." Tamsin chews on the inside of her cheek, thinking. “I honestly don’t think it’s anything bad, but I just don’t like this feeling. You know I hate surprises.” Tamsin nods her head, chuckling.

"I wouldn't worry about it," she told me, shrugging her shoulders. "What's the worst they could be hiding?"

A/N: GUYYS!!!! Seriously, I'm getting sad, because this book is almost over.... Theres only about 5 more chapters.... I think.... But anyways! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I know it's not long, I'm sorry. But I tried to make it as long as I could, but it was one of those chapters! Vote, Comment, like, share? Whatever you wanna do... But it helps me a lot :D So I'll talk to ya guys later! :D