Chapter 26

(Emmaleigh's POV) 

"You have got to be kidding me!" Tamsin exclaims. Then she starts to laugh, but I'm confused as to why. "This is a joke right? I mean, are you sure?" Tamsin has sarcasm dripping inbetween the lines of her words and I just giggle as she continues to talk. "Your geography teacher probably gave you an 'E' for effort."  

I burst out laughing at that one. Oh Tamsin... That last comment made both of the girls red in the face.  

"We're serious!" Tamsin just looks at them with a bored face. "In fact," the first girl starts, bringing a really big book from behind her back, "we're putting the plan into action in about 3 seconds." It takes me a moment, but I ended up understanding what she was implying.  

"Oh, crap," I say. "Not again!" I hear, then I felt pain, and saw darkness.

(Liam's POV) 

"Well, I hope this works," Niall says. He's been a bit sour lately, seeing as the girls have been gone for a week now.  

Everyone decided that it would be best if Niall, Louis, and I went alone to get the girls. The dads would comfort the mothers, who would be in hysterics. Alex and Cam both agreed that they would stay away, because they wouldn't be able to control their anger. 

So it was just me, Louis, and Niall, driving to the destination.  

"Now, Niall," Louis says, "Liam's the sensible one. I don't think he would use something stupid." I had found this app where it could locate any phone based on the number of it. It seemed really reliable, I guess. Well, it had a lot of reviews and stars, so I took that as a good sign.

"Well," I said, "it says that their phones are together so that's a start." Niall's just quiet.  

"I'm sorry about what happened to your girls, Liam and Niall," Louis says seriously. "But we will find them." I know that Louis feels terrible, just as bad as me and Niall, because, even though they weren't his, they were like his little sisters. 

10 minutes later, and we had arrived at a half beaten down house. All three of us got out of the car. I looked around, unsure of this app that I found and my surroundings. I don't think anyone would live here, seeing as the house looked like a gigantic, 10 years old shack. 

"Do we knock on the door?" Niall asked, seeing as there weren't any cars in sight. But I shake my head.  

"We're bustin' in this place," I say, walking up the stairs. "I've got a good feeling." I look at the 2 other lads beside me on the porch. I nod my head at them, and then they did the same thing. I positioned myself so that my shoulder was facing the front of the door. I count to three, and then I felt pain in my shoulder. 

The door didn't budge. The two I call my brothers started snickering. I roll my eyes and try again. With my good shoulder. 

But I got the door open. And what I saw after that made my blood boil, and red spots to come into my eyes.  

There, in front of Louis, Niall, and I, was a limp Tamsin and Emmaleigh being dragged on the floor.

(Niall's POV) 

I'm usually not a violent person. But, seriously -- someone was asking for a death wish.  

"One Direction!" a girl, who was dragging an unconscious Emmaleigh by the wrists, exclaimed. Then they both smiled at us, and as if they weren't trying to tick us off.  

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Louis and I scream at the same time. Their smiles faltered a bit. Huh, I wonder why?  

"W-what do you mean?" they ask at the same time. Just like Emmaleigh and Tamsin did, but the difference was that when Emmie and Tam-Tam did it, it was cute.  

"Guys," Liam warns, "just stay calm."  

"Calm?!" Louis shrieked. My eyes were wide towards me best mate. "How can you be saying that we need to be calm, Liam?"

"Our girlfriends are being dragged by their hands, unconscious, and you say to.. Be. Calm?" I ask slowly. I know that Liam is the most sensible of all five of us, but he seriously can't be saying that we need to stay calm? Tamsin is being dragged! If I were to say that one of the other boys liked their girl as much, or even more, as I like Emmaleigh, then it would've been Liam. He completely adores Tamsin, and everything that makes her... her.

"Technically," one girl says, "you guys aren't dating them. You haven't been on a date." I whip my head to her direction.  

"Are you seriously saying that to me?" I ask them credulously. "You guys should probably think about your choice of words, because I'm not the best person in the best of moods right now. And that's all because of you two," I say, pointing at the two girls. 

"Think rationally, Niall," is all that Liam said. He was right, though, as angry as I was.  

"We figured that, OBVIOUSLY, they were forcing you to like them," one girl explains, as the other one nods. I look at them like they're crazy.  

"Why, IN THE WORLD, would you think that?" Louis asks quietly. "If we wanted them off of our backs, then we could have handled them on our own!" 

"Please," Liam says calmly, stepping forward as they step back, slightly pulling Emmaleigh and Tamsin. "Just give them back to us." Liam is breaking, I can hear it in his voice. He's about 2 seconds away from begging on his knees for his girlfriend.  

They shake their heads.

I see red.  

"THAT'S IT!" something yells from within me, and I vaguely remember seeing Louis advance to the girls at the same time I do.

I really don't remember anything between when Liam was about to start begging and sitting Emmaleigh on my bed.  

"No one got hurt," Liam said when we left Emmaleigh and Tamsin in the same room to finish sleeping."I was the only one to keep much cool," Me and Louis shrugged our shoulders, "so I know for sure that Niall and Louis were close to rage when the girls wouldn't let Tamsin and Emmaleigh go."

Louis and I would do it again, and we both knew it. We really weren't ashamed to show our anger, because you honestly don't mess with our girls.

Everyone shakes their head, but the mothers hug each other.  

"We're just glad that our girls are home and safe." 

"They were out cold," Liam continues to explain, "so... I'm guessing that they were either drugged or hit really hard." There was shock on the mothers' faces, so Liam quickly added, "but I'm betting in the latter!" As if one was better than the other....

Everyone left, deciding that it would be best to leave the girls with us. Liam took Tamsin to his room, and I just sat on my bed, looking at Emmaleigh. 

"What would've happened if something bad happened to her?" "What would I have done if I lost her?" "Why didn't I apologize before?" All of these questions swam in my head like spaghetti. I was such an idiot.  

I felt something move next to me and saw Emmaleigh's body move slightly.  

"Princess?"

(Liam's POV) 

Bad things aren't supposed to happen to angels! So why would someone do this to Tamsin! It makes my blood boil. And those were Directioners too! Our fans. They are as good as trying to hurt us. They don't know it, but we CARE about OUR girls. When they hurt, we hurt. Why can't they understand that Tam-Tam and Emmie make me and Niall incredibly happy? 

I look down at Tamsin, her arms wrapped around my pillow, and I smile. I would've been content with this picture, had she not been asleep from being hit too hard in the head.  

I... I just... I don't understand why anyone would want to hurt Tamsin. Or Emmaleigh, for that matter! Tamsin's my angel. Emmaleigh's Niall's princess. Why hurt us by hurting them? 

Movement brings me out of my thoughts. I look over, hopeful, and see Tamsin slightly shift under the covers.  

"Angel?"