Chapter 33

Chapter 33 (Tamsin's POV)

I was SO sore! I moved a bit when I woke up, but the sling and cast made it a bit difficult. I laughed some. Of course this would happen to me. My luck was incredibly bad. Well, besides actually meeting One Direction, that is. 

I looked up and saw Emmaleigh, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis walk into my room. I smiled, extremely happy to see familiar faces.

"So how long was I out?" I asked as Emmaleigh and Liam sat on the bed with me.

"Just a little over a day," Em says smiling. "How are you feeling, Bubs?" she asked me. I smile right back at my best friend.

"Not well. I actually feel awful. I probably look like that too." They all shake their heads. But I know that they're just trying to make me feel better. I felt like I had been hit by a truck or something, and because of that, I was most definitely not going to look in any mirror.

"You look perfect," Liam says, sadness in his eyes. I look at him, and I know why he is down. We still had to talk about everything that was said before... Before everything happened. Zayn coughed, making it obvious that it was getting a bit awkward for everyone else.

"Obviously you broke your arm and leg," he says. I shrug my shoulders. That bit of imformation was the most obvious thing in this room.

"You'll need crutches," Liam says, "and you have a minor concussion." I laughed.

"That would be why my head hurts so much," I state dryly, putting my hand up to my head and running my fingers through my hair a bit.

"Um, guys?" Em spoke up shyly. It was something important, because she was getting nervous, either about what she needed to tell me, or the fact that she had to ask all of the boys to leave. "I need to talk to Tamsin for a moment. Alone," Emma said. She looked at Liam, I guess because he also needed to talk to me and she knew that. "Sorry, but it won't be long."

They all smile, nodding, before closing the door behind them.

"So what's up?" I asked. Emmaleigh gets off of the bed, looks at me, and starts to pace. Every now and then, she would stop mid stride to take a glance at me, and then start chewing on her thumbnail, only to start pacing again. "Emmaleigh, what's wrong?"

"You know the DVD?" I nod my head. "Alex couldn't find it in my room." I felt my eyes grow wide.

"What?! That's not good."

"I know, but I'm almost certain that it dropped at the park." I'm silent for a moment.

"Well, we'll just have to look around, because I don't see how a random person could pick it up, and give it to papar-" I stopped talking when I heard the door. Liam popped his head in the door first, and then all of the boys piled in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but there's something you need to see."