Chapter 31

(Emmaleigh's POV)

We really didn't know what to do about my drama.

Tamsin and I were pretty much sure that the 'whole' drama stuff was gone, though. Tamsin had been helping me with tweeting people about Ed and Demi. I'm pretty sure that people are starting to believe me when I say that I only have feelings for Niall. Seeing as we haven't heard from Ed since the day in the ally. But, the 'Lovatics' weren't backing down. They were under the impression that the feuds were MY fault. As if!

But it didn't bother me. Tamsin and I realized that if we let it all go, it will go away by itself. Though, I did want to show Demi that she can't make my life miserable because I knew the truth.

Tamsin really wanted to show her up, much to my opposition, so she started to think up a plan. The first thing she did was put the recording on a DVD, but that was as far as she thought before we went to the park.

I was incredibly bored while she was doing her plan thing, so I practically begged her to go to the park. She stuck the DVD in her purse and we left. I had told her not to take the DVD with us, practically shook her because that idea was going to be a mistake. But of course she didn't listen to me, saying "I won't drop it. And it won't fall out of my bag, it's a big bag after all!"

We played a bit, but soon grew bored and went back home. Not 10 minutes later, and we heard a knock on my door.

We both got up, and opened the door to see Zayn and Louis. They were supposed to be recording today, seeing as it was Wednesday. So you could see why we were confused.

"What are you doing here, guys?" Tamsin asked Louis and Zayn. They looked at each other after we gave them both a hug.

"W-well," they stuttered together. Tamsin and I looked at each other, knowing that Zayn was an awful liar. We cornered him first.

"Zayn," I started slowly. "What's going on?" Tamsin and I raised an eyebrow at both of them, and Zayn started to rub the back of his neck.

"You see... Ummm.... Well Liam and Niall-"

Louis cut Zayn off quickly. "Liam and Niall wanted you guys to come with us to the recording studio," Louis tells us smoothly, us barely noticing that he gave Zayn a face. Tamsin and I look at each other, shrugging our shoulders.

"Fine," Tamsin says for the both of us. "Let's get going."

30 minutes later, and we were at the studio. We walked into the large building, and we saw multiple rooms. Tamsin and I most likely looked like little kids in a candy factory. But in the room with the rest of the boys, there were SO MANY buttons!

When the boys started to sing, Tamsin and I turned towards each other, talking amongst ourselves.

"It was obviously Niall and Liam," I tell her, and she nods her head in agreement.

"But them wanting us to come to the studio? Maybe, but that was definitely an excuse for today." We both roll our eyes, knowing the real reason for the boys wanting us here.

After singing about 10 songs, the boys got a 15 minute break. They came out of the room, walking towards us with smiles on their faces. But they soon fell when they saw me and Tamsin's straight faces and hands on hips.

"Hi," they all said cautiously.

"Niall James Horan!" I yelled right as Tamsin yelled "Liam James Payne!" Their faces were a mixture of shock and fear.

"We know what you're going to say," Niall and Liam started.

"We are not babies. Which is why we don't need Louis and Zayn babysitting us!" We both look at them, expecting them to explain.