Chapter 4

(Emmaleigh's POV)

"That did not happen!" I yell, sitting in Tamsin's green plush seat. Somehow, Tyler, Mia, and I ended up in Tamsin's bedroom. Her room walls were blue, with green window shudders, bed covers and pillows, and a chair. But we were here, and apparently Tamsin was the ONLY one who remembered everything, seeing as she didn't faint or become frozen. 

I don't remember anything after seeing the look-a-like Louis Tomlinson. It was obviously a look-a-like. Why and how could I even bump into a One Direction member?? Stuff like that doesn't happen to normal people, and I'm a normal person. 

Tyler and Mia claim that they don't know what happened, but I still don't believe any of them. It's too unusual. 

"I'm serious!" Tamsin exclaimed. "Liam was guiding Mia, Niall picked up Tyler AFTER she fell," she gave a pitiful look to Tyler, who had an ice pack on her head. Apparently her head was hurting for no reason. "Louis had his arms around you before you fainted, Emmie, so you didn't fall and hurt your head!" 

Tamsin was going on how I had run into Louis Tomlinson, screamed, and was out of it by the time she and the others saw me. Tyler had fainted the second she saw him, and Mia was frozen, this making this whole scheme easy for me to believe. But it's not! I won't be tricked into believing something as huge as this. 

Mia and Tyler don't remember anything, and they sound pretty sure of their words. I thought that if they were in on it, they wouldn't be playing dumb... 

"Why don't you guys believe me?!?" She asks, putting a fork into a tub of chocolate ice cream and eating it. "Do you think I would lie to you guys about this if it didn't happen?" We were all silent. "I know I have a great imagination, but ANYTHING related to One Direction wouldn't be half as good! I'm mean I just-" she was cut off by her cell going off. I was on my twitter, on her computer, when I got a notification. Mia checks her iPhone because she got a tweet. And Tyler gets a text message every time someone new follows her. We all go to the twitter and see what's going on. 

And then we all look up at Tamsin. 

"THIS HAS GO TO BE THE MEANEST PRANK YOU'VE PULLED ON US TAMSIN!!!" Tyler exclaims.

"I didn't do it! I'm not lying, like I keep trying to tell you. Like I could hack into all of their twitter accounts," Tamsin says, looking at all of us, expecting us to believe her. 

We all put our phones on the carpet, and every single one of ours says:

     @NiallOfficial has followed you

     @Harry_Styles has followed you

     @Real_Liam_Payne has followed you 

     @zaynmalik1D has followed you

     @Louis_Tomlinson has followed you

     @onedirection has followed you

Then Tyler gets a tweet from Niall:

      @NiallOfficial sent you a tweet:

                @balletchamp10 I hope your heads alright  and between you and me, how's your friend Emmaleigh? 

"YOU WEREN'T PRANKING US?!?"