Chapter 24

A:N: Hey guys! So the girl in the picture (------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>) Yeah, she is one of the two girls from Khols, Niall's fan, to be exact! Just clearing that up! So continue on reading my wattpad friends! :)

(Emmaleigh's POV)

"Why the poop won't you let us out?!" Tamsin has been going on like this for an hour. I'm sitting in the corner, quiet, like a sane person. "I mean, I know that the girl that makes the most noise dies first in the movies, but c'mon! Movies suck these days."

"Tamsin," I laugh, "just sit." Honestly, I really want to laugh at her. But I stop myself, because I know that Tamsin wouldn't take that too kindly. She gets really.... Impatient when in distress. I woke up this morning to Tamsin pacing around the room, mumbling to herself, and you can imagine my confusion.

"How can you be so calm?!" Tamsin asked, freaking out. She brings her hands to her hair, and I just look at my best friend. "We are officially missing! Who knows is anyone has realized that we are no where to be found." I understood that we were missing, but i can already tell that these girls don't know what they're doing, so we are safe for now. 

"Well, Tamsin, seeing as it's," I look at my watch, "1 pm, I think Liam and Niall would have figured something was up." Tamsin just shook her head and banged on the door.

"Please! I'm so hungry, I'm going to die," Tamsin yelled at the top of the stairs dramatically. I laughed at the irony of her words, considering our predicament at hand. Again, I try to tell her to sit down but Tamsin doesn't listen to me. 

"Will you shut up?!" I heard the door suddenly open and a girls voice. "You never give it a rest do you?" That voice sounds oddly familiar... Like I had talked to it before, but I can't put my finger on it. But a light was turned on. 

And my supicions were right. Because I had talked to the person with the voice before. 

"You're the girls from Khols!" I yell. I look up just in time to see the girls roll their eyes. Oh gosh, how did they even know where we were? They must've been following us the whole time. 

"Wow, you're smart," the one that was all hung up on Liam said sarcastically.

"Wait," Tamsin says, "what?" She is so confused, but I, like the other girls, didn't bring her into the light. The story wasn't that important anymore. Seeing as we were kidnapped by some crazy fangirls who didn't seem to have a life.

"I could see this from you," I point to Liam's fan, "but not from you!" Niall's fan shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, people change." I raise my eyebrows at her. Either, she actually did like me when she figured nothing would happen between Niall and I, and then her thoughts soon changed about that. Or, she was faking the whole time, and decided to be a caniving little girl, and try to do something stupid. I'm betting on the latter idea. 

"Yeah, because of jealousy," I snap. She points a finger at me as both of them back away to the stairs. I want to laugh.

"You know what? Just because of that remark, we're not letting you out so soon!" Tamsin and I look at each other and roll our eyes.

"Yeah, because you were going to do that anyway!" I yell as they slam the door. This is such an inconvience, and I'm starting to feel the same frustration that Tamsin was feeling. And that feeling sucks.

"They took our phones," Tamsin says, obviously.

"Of course they did."

(Niall's POV)

It's been 3 days since Alex called Liam. They still aren't picking up their phones.

"Some of our fans are too crazy!" Liam says, walking into the gym.

Liam told the boys exactly what was going on, so now, we were all in the gym.

I should've texted her, to explain. I should've apologized to Emmaleigh for everything when I had the chance. But I was an idiot and waited. She could be in danger, and the last conversation we shared was all about yelling at each other. What if something happened to both Emmaleigh and Tamsin?

"We need to figure some stuff out," Liam states, bringing me back to earth. "First of all, who took Tamsin and Emmaleigh?" All of us are quiet. We couldn't really think right now, and if anyone did have an idea who wanted Tamsin and Emmaleigh gone, they weren't going to utter those words out loud just yet. I certainly wasn't

"On a side note, did you notice how Ed didn't have any emotion about the news about the girls? Like, at all?" I pointed out. All of them took that in, nodding their heads. When we found out that Endya and Tamsin were missing, Ed's face never changed at all. It was almost like he was expecting it to happen. Or... Or he knew it was going to happen.

"Why did Emmaleigh get so mad at Demi?" Louis asked. Zayn was the one to answer this.

"Demi came to Emmaleigh's house when Mia and Tamsin were there. Apparently, Demi made it seen like she was going to try to make Emmie's life easier." We all look at him with confused faces. "Mimi told me."

"Ok," Harry says, "Demi's definitely on the list. I feel bad for saying this, but something's up with Ed." I'm glad I wasn't the one to say it out loud. I definitely had my supicions about the both of them, but I didn't want to think that they were that cruel enough to pull a stunt like this. We nodded our heads in agreement. "I'm not sure what, but normal Ed wouldn't go after our girls. Totally violating bro code."

"Well," Liam says, "we have 2+ suspects, because there are way too many Directioners that don't like Tamsin and Emmaleigh."

"So," I say, getting up, "I guess we should get looking for our girls." They agreed with me.

That was 4 days ago, which meant that Emmaleigh and Tamsin had been missing for a week.

The guys have been great, not getting irritated by my constant... Everything. I can't even explain it. There are multiple holes inside, from my heart to my stomach. Yeah, even my stomach; this girl is doing something to me.

Both of the girls' family are at our hotel. The fathers are rubbig their wives backs. The mothers are sitting on the couch, head in hands, crying. Tamsin's nieces, nephew, and brother-in-law came with Erica, Tamsin's older sister. Tamsin's nieces and nephew were with Alexis, Taylor, Zayn and Harry. Alex and Cam were calm.

The tabloids have been all about Emmaleigh and Tamsin's disappearance. 'Where Are The Bestfriends?', 'Have Tamsin And Emmaleigh Gotten Over The Boys And Their Fame?' and 'Did The Fight With Demi Send Both Of Them Away?' were circulating all around the world.

Yeah, they heard about Emmaleigh confronting Demi. I can't think about that right now though.

"Dude," Cameron and Alexander say at the same time. "Chill your pants." They are EXACTLY like Emmaleigh and Tamsin. I think they were realizing that I was losing my cool, seeing as I was practically running in circles, chewing on my nails, which I have never done once in my life. I looked at them with wide eyes.

"Your sisters are missing!" I yell. "And you are just sitting on a couch." I run my hand through my hair. I should calm myself, because I know they are being more practical compared to me. 

"Yes," Alex starts, "because yelling and pacing around won't do us any good." Liam walks in.

"He's right, Niall, and you know it," is all he says, going to the kitchen. I take a deep breath through my nose, and let it out, making it sound like a mix between a growl and a sigh, but letting it out through my nose instead of my mouth.

"I know you like my sister," Cam says, coming up to me. "So the best thing you can do is chill and take deep breaths. But letting it out through your mouth, though." I take his advice.

All of the sudden, the triplets run from one room to another squealing, with Alexis and Taylor on their heels, and Zayn and Harry on theirs. The sight makes everyone smile a bit.

"So I've called the police... Again," Liam says. We have called them 3 times and have been disappointed. I'm Tired of this, to be honest. "We need to do this ourselves." We all look at him confused.

"And how are we going to succeed?" Louis asked.

"I've got a plan."