Chapter 20

(Emmaleigh's POV)

"Let's go to our spot?" I asked on Monday. Actually, it was the first Monday of the New Year. So that means that One Direction's 2014 tour is over. But they didn't go back to the UK. It surprised all of usThey decided to stay in Georgia, because of us girls.

It had been two weeks since meeting Ed, and he was getting better at catching the clues. But Niall was still peeved. It's not like Niall and I were always together, and that definitely goes the same for Ed. But a lot of girls were making the whole Ed thing a bigger deal than everyone knew it was.

Anyway, I was at school, totally bored out of my mind. "You guys want to go?" I asked again. The girls nodded their heads.

We start walking towards the park. Once we reached the hole, my phone started buzzing.

"Go on, guys," I say, turning around. I clicked 'answer' and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Emmaleigh!" I hear someone scream in my ear.

"Niall?" I asked, confused.

"Well, of course it's me." Why did he sound so hostile? "I thought that you, of all people would have made this better by now!"

"First of all, do not yell at me," I tell him, surprised that he would be this rude. "I don't even know what I did."

"Well, the press seem to think that you and Demi fighting is a real hoot." I scoff.

"Woooow," I say, sarcastically. I'm getting tired of this mean and unknown side of Niall. "Out of all the famous people I know, you would have been the LAST person who would believe the newspapers!"

"What am I supposed to think, Emmaleigh?" Niall asked, his voice raising a little. "There was a little tension."

"Your supposed to trust me!" What is happening!? "Niall, you didn't even ask for my opinion!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"Well, the evidence looked pretty clear!" Niall yelled back.

"There's a difference between LOOKING and BEING, Niall," I state before hanging up.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!