on my deathbed, all I'll see is you

Oliver pov

"What do you mean we can't be here? "

"Sorry sir but visiting hours are over. You can come back at 6 am" The nurse said in a calm voice.

"Six! ? I'm not waiting till bloody six am! This is bloody stupid! I only got to see her now."

I was fuming. It was completely unfair. They had only just released her and not even and hour later we were being kicked out.? what kind of hospital does this?.

"I'm sorry sir but .."

"No, I'm not leaving her!." I stood up from my chair beside her bed. The nurse took a step back. No one in the room said a word. They knew I was mad.

"Sir please calm down or I'll have to call security"

"I'm her boyfriend I should be allowed to stay! "

"No visitors after 9. I'm sorry it's the rules"

Why is she still calm? she's pissing me off. I am not leaving Saige. I know she'll wake soon. she'll be scared and confused. I have to be here.

"IM NOT LEAVING HER". I yelled.

The nurse jumped back and ran out

"Oli, calm down. We can come back in the morning." Jordan put his hand on my arm but I shrugged it off and went back to my seat.

"Oli" Paige said in an annoyed tone.

"honestly, your acting like a child."

"No I'm not, I'm not leaving. I'm not going anywhere." I kept my eyes on Saige. Her lifeless and scratched up body. Her skin was starting to have colour but the bruises were becoming more visible.

Her eyes were sunken in and had dark circles around them and her hair still had some dried blood in it. She looked awful, like a scene from a horror movie. Still, to me she was beautiful. She's all I want, she's everything to me and I don't want to leave her side. cause I know when she wakes up, I won't see her again.

"Excuse me, but you lot have to go." a male voice came from the door way.

There stood the frightened nurse and now a doctor.

Jordan Paige and Austin all nodded and walked out. I didn't budge.

"Sir, you have to leave. NOW" he tried with a stern voice.

Screw him. He doesn't understand.

"Sir I'm getting security." he warned.

"Go ahead. Call it. See if I care." letting my immature side come out.

Within seconds I was being lifted up and dragged out. I tried to put up a fight and screamed a few curse words, throwing a punch or two. Managing to get one of the guys as I was dragged down the hall and out the front door of the hospital. Everyone watched.

"You aren't allowed on these grounds.If you come back, you will be out into jail"

"Are you bloody kidding me right now!" Pulling at my hair.

"You cont be serious! I can't come back to see her?"

The doctors stood hiding behind the security guys. like the little weasel he was.

"I'm serious, your behavior is unacceptable in my hospital."

"You twat! you can't do that.!"

Jordan was holding me back and trying to pull me away. Austin was ready for me to fling myself at this guy and tear him to shreds. But I stopped.

She was only going to tell me to leave. She didn't want anything to do with me, not even the fact that Candace is dead would change everything. Maybe it was time to be happy that she is alive and go home.

I stopped struggling in Jordan's grasp and turned around. leaving all off them to watch me in shock as I made my way to the car. I could hear this foot steps start up and follow me. No one spoke.

No other asked questions.

We drove off in silence.

***

I laid in bed, in one of Austin's spare rooms. It was the bed Saige had slept on. I could smell her perfume off the pillow. It hurt, but not as much as it did before.

Laying there in silence. I listened to everyone downstairs getting reading to head back to the hospital. Their soft voices talking about the events of last night and about the accident.

Do they not understand this is a waste? That as much as we all want to be there for Saige she's going to wake up as tell us to leave.

I think I should go home. Start to get my life back on track again. I have a tour coming up. It's a big enough distraction till this is over. If it ever ends.

I rolled over and got my phone. looking at the airline for the earliest flight home.