Fell into another hole again

Oliver pov

Everyone sat around the pool. I watched as the guys all did their thing. Matt N and  Jordan did flips into the deep end. Matt and Lee sat there talking about god knows what. Adam was constantly checking his phone or taking pictures of the guys. I just sat there. Honestly  i had no motivation to join the fun, still being mad at myself for lying to the guys about the other night and for what  I had done. I just felt guilty. Adam  was giving me a bit of a cold shoulder, were everyone else was just about the same. The girl I had called up the night at the bar how ever, Candace. Kept texting me. She  really didn’t get the hint I didn’t want anything to do with her. And since I was ignoring her I was slightly doing the same to saige.  This was only going to make things worst.

But I was excited to see her today.

I hadn’t slept, and  I couldn’t  keep my foot from moving. My whole body felt like I was on this massive sugar high and  all I wanted to do was pace around. But the guys would  think I was plotting the take over the world or  had gone crazy. Maybe both.

“Hey boys!”  a female voice called, making us turn our heads. My stomach dropped. They were here. I watched as Paige made her way towards us, hips swaying and all smiles. The guys drooled. She had a nice body and she was defiantly brought up in conversations on several occasions. My eyes were always on Saige though. Despite Paige's  long legs and a toned body that gave her those ideal curves guys drooled over. Saige was petite and slim. Her tiny frame and shy smile had me hooked. 

The guys all went to greet her, I saw Adam go up to her and say something that made her  roll her eyes and walk away.

“im going to get food, anyone want anything?” Adam spoke up. Everyone had said no and he looked relieved. Clearly he wasn’t going to get food. He was going to find saige. Probably tell her about my stupid night, unless someone had already.

I half wanted to launch myself on him as he walked away, begged him not to. For sure id look crazy then. 

Oliver you have to stop. Shes a girl, only a girl.

Fighting with myself I stayed put. I had to agree with my head, she was only a girl. We were only friends.

“Oliver we're going in for a bit” I must of fallen asleep cause when I opened my eyes to find Lee staring down at me.

“How long was I out?” I groaned. He looked at his phone.

“about half an hour” he stuck out his hand and  helped me up as I  I took it.

Everyone was walking towards the café area. I fell to the back after hearing a familiar laugh. As much as  I wanted to be the first to greet her I just couldn’t.

I stood there watching everyone become over joyed.  Her eyes would linger over to me, making my breath catch in my throat. I really couldn’t think of anything to even say. She was just so pretty.

Matt was obviously beside her cracking jokes along with Jordan. I wanted to punch Matt.

But once again I pushed everything to the back of my mind and moved forward.

“Hey”

Saige turned her head to face me, I noticed her cheeks flushed. I had come up to her while she was filling her plate with salad from the buffet area.

"Hey” she replied shly, looking quickly back at the greens she was picking up with the tongs.

“So  I hope you like the room.”  God why was I being so awkward.

“I do, its so nice. A bit over the top” she smirked.  Which caused the tension between us to lighten. She always had that effect.

“Well im Oliver Sykes babe. I don’t do anything but over the top.”

She giggled shaking her head and  returned to the salad bar, adding a few  tomatoes to her plate.

“Oliver?” She asked not looking at me. 

“How come im alone in such a big room?” her big hazel eyes looked up at me. She had cut me off guard. I really wasn’t sure what  to say. 

“Umm..Well  .. I “

“Oliver, we have to go to sound!” Lee called.

Thank god.

“Ill tell you later. Here use these to get in the venue.” I handed her the three VIP passes and left.

There was no way I could possibly tell her I was hoping to to share.