If anyone can, Austin can!

Jordan pov.

"mate I cont thank you enough. we'll be down by tomorrow night. Thank you again mate. See ya later"

My cheek hurt from smiling and I was ready to jump up and down like a 5 year old from the news I just heard.

Right after mine,Oliver and Paige's emotional conversation it clicked in my head who would have some what of an idea where Saige was.

I knew they were long time friends and I knew he liked to party with models. If anyone had any idea where a hot tatted up model was, Austin carlile would.

Walking out of the kitchen I was greeted by three pairs of eyes staring me down, just waiting to hear the news.

"Well?" Paige spoke up , both her Oli looked eager to hear. Jax sat up straight on Oli'ss lap too.

"He said they hung out on Friday in New Jersey "

"Shes in Jersey? What is she doing there?" Paige said scrunching up her face just like she did when she thought something was absurd. I found it cute but now was not the time.

"He said she had just done a photo shoot with a lady friend of his and he sent her tickets to fly over. He brought her to his place to keep an eye on her. Told her to crash there  but by the time he woke up the next day she had left. He also said there a launch party for SG in Jersey . Guest list are full but Austin said he can get us in. She's most likely there.

"Im going to pack!" Paige jumped up and ran to her room. I looked at Oli to see if I could read him.

He stood up letting jax jump down.

"I guess it's a good thing I never unpacked anything from the  last time I left" and for the first time in awhile I saw a smile.

Paige pov

We couldn't get tickets to hop on a flight to New Jersey. Really, I think the guys were just sick of planes. No matter how bad we wanted to get there. I guess I could wait the long 11 hour ride.

When Jordan told us the news that Austin had seen her and even been close to her. I was over joyed to know she was found. Still  it hurt to also know the state she was in. This cycle of binge drinking and parting, followed by her raunchy photo shoots . I think I speak for all of us when I say ,we're determined to get her back.

"You should get some sleep" Oliver whispered to me. He sat in front of me looking out the window. Jordan had fallen asleep on my shoulder awhile ago. We had taken the midnight bus to New York where later we wouldnt drive to Jersey. It was now 3 am.

"Im not tired" I said. Oliver didn't move his eyes from the moving scenery. His eyes lost in the darkness outside. Lost in his on world that he shut off once Saige had left. I had done the same. I had liked Oliver from the start, knowing he was good for her. But the night I heard about Candace, the night that ended it all. I was furious. Even after  she had left us. I blamed him for it.  But he wasn't to blame. We all were, and when he sunk deeper and left his demons take him under. I feared id loose him too. He was my only connection with saige I felt I had. He felt the same with me. So when Oliver showed up at my door step I couldn't help but let my emotions get the best of me.

"Youll need it for tomorrow"

"why don't you sleep then?" I asked. He pulled his eyes away from the window  to me. I then noticed how dark the circles were around them. They didn't have that cute poster boy sparkle in them. They were just dull, emotionless and sad.

"I havnt slept in weeks, I see no point in trying now"

"Do you see her?" I whispered. It was a touchy subject and I barley brought it up. Jordan I think was sick of me talking about her and then upsetting myself. but  it was  only Oliver and  I.

"I see her everywhere." his voice barley auto able.

"Shes my best friend" I choked. "Im afraid she wont come back. what if she doesn't?"

Oliver leaned forward and I did the same, we embraced each other in a hug and I let my tears flow.

"She'll look at you and it'll click" he said rubbing my back.

"what will you do when you see her?" I hoped he was right. When she saw us that the girl inside would click and come back, but I also knew things never came that easy.

"I " he let go and patted the seat beside him. "I dreamt so many scenarios of seeing her again. Of her coming back"

He spoke while we both shared a blanket. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on him. It really wasn't weird, it was comforting and under the circumstances it just felt nice to have Oliver.

"I know none of them will turn out how ive planned. It wont be easy."

"She loved you Oli."

"I use to think that but"

"No, she does. She was just really hurt and now shes just lost and cant fight her own demons. She'll come back to you"

I let out a yawn finally feeling the exhaustion catch up with me. Olivers eyes looked heavy as well and it wasn't long till I let mine close and let my mind shut down.

"Paige... Paige.. I have a grande soy pumpkin spice latte for you, extra shot of espresso" I was slowly coming back to life, being torn from the darkness by the sweet smell of cinnamon and spices with the note of rich coffee. My mouth was watering.

"Paige its going to be mine unless you wake up" a voice sang in a teasing tone.

My eyes fluttered open to find a coffee cup shoved in my face with a tall lanky tattooed boy standing above me. Surprised that is wasn't Jordan.

"mm coffee" My voice croaked from the dryness.

Oliver smiled down at me as I took a sip. It tasted so good I had to close my eyes just to get over how happy I was.

" Your just like her" he whispered. I wasn't sure if he meant to say it so I could hear or just for his own purpose but I did and it hurt.

"Shes like my sister, of course we're alike" I stuck my tongue out trying to make it a bit on the lighter side, but inside it killed.

"Wheres Jordan?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"He went to book us a room" After Oliver said that, I straighten up in the sofa chair I was in and took in my surroundings. I wasn't on the bus anymore, but a lobby.

"How did I?"

"Jordan carried you in. He didn't want to wake you since you haven't been sleeping" Oliver sat down in the sofa chair beside mine taking sips of his coffee.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"Six hours or so" I gave a nod and took a sip of my coffee until Jordan arrived back with room keys. We followed him to the elevator getting in he pushed the button to our floor.

"Did you sleep well, love?" he asked once we unlocked our door and helped me in with my luggage.

"I did thanks." he stopped and came over to pull me into a hug. Jordan was worried, I wasn't stupid to know how much he had been worrying about me . It was bad enough he had Oliver to look after  and a tour coming up. I tried my best to hide how I felt but he knew.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear and kissed me.

"I love you too" he made me smile. I honestly couldn't wait to get my best friend back so I could be happy again for Jordan. So he wouldn't worry so much. So we all wouldn't worry and stress ourselves out.