Tell all my friends I said goodbye, clenched teeth and fluttering eyes.

Saige pov

"Well, I'll see you later tonight before the party?"

"Yes, Scott ill be there." I rolled my eyes, not like he could see them over the phone

"Okay good. what are you doing now?"

"Im just in a cafe having a coffee and reading a book I picked up."

"Alright, I'll let you be. Dad wants me to go meet him for lunch. talk to you later cutie"

"Later"

His nicknames for me were kind of annoying today. I hated nicknames, nothing suited me and nothing seemed right coming from anyone's mouth. 

I sighed and picked up the book i got on astronomy when I heard talking.

"Do you think he'd want coffee?"

"Maybe. I think I'm having a tea"

"Ugh, you Brits and your tea. Well, I'm having coffee and I'm getting him one too'

Him? coffee? Brits ! I knew these voices. I knew them all too well. why the hell are they here? were they looking for me? did they find me? did Austin tell them? him, meaning Oliver too? Noo it couldn't be him. this cant be happening.

I was hiding behind my book, trying to look over to see Paige and Jordan. My  palms were starting to sweat and  I tried to steady my breathing, feeling paranoid.

I spotted them at the cash, their backs faced towards me. It hurt to see them here, I missed my best friend and I just wanted to go up there and hug her but I ccouldn't .This saige didn't want to be found. She doesn't want to go home. I had no friends.

Seeing as this was my cue to go  as they ordered. I slipped off my seat and ninja-ed my way to the bathroom and shut the  door, turning around to see  four  solid walls.

Crap, how was I going to get out now? I really didnt think this though.

Quickly  scanning the bathroom, my eyes fell on the small window in the  upper right corner. Without weighing  out the odds  I ran over to the garbage  can and  slide it under the window. I climbed up and  began trying to unlock it.

The door of the bathroom handle moved. I froze. time slowed down as I watched it  turn. It was mere seconds when I fell off the  garbage can and  hurried into a stall. I sat on the  seat and squeezed my eyes shut. praying  no one would notice me.

"Hello?" 

"Is everything okay in there?"   She  tapped gently on my door.

Of course  it had to be Paige who walked in. She was outside my stall, asking if I was okay. With out even knowing it was me.  my hands were shaking, I didnt know if i should answer or not. But i knew she wouldn't let up.

"Mmm im fine" I mumbled, trying to make a fake European accent. Something i knew Paige wouldnt recognize. she stood still for a bit., but shrugged and walked into the stall beside me.

Sitting in a stall beside your best friend and  them not knowing your there. Was the hardest thing, it was  like I was lying to her. I could  feel myself slip. Feelings  of  guilt were  building. I knew they were  here for me. i knew the amount  of pain I was  causing her. 

I let  out of snuffle, forgetting the fact that I was suppose to be hiding.  Looking up at the ceiling I prayed she wouldnt say something. 

Please just let it go, please Paige.

"Have a tissue"  Her hand popped from under the stall, holding  those purse baggy tissue things.

Slowly i leaned my hand down to grab it, careful not to touch her skin. I took a tissue and  bent down to hand it back.

"Its okay, keep it. I have enough of these with me. Lately I've been this emotional wreck"  She went on to talk. I wanted to answer, but I just couldnt. I just had to  sit there and  bit my tongue.

"I couldnt tell you how many times ive cried these past weeks. you'd swear I was on my  period or something, that's what my boyfriend  thought in the  beginning anyways."

She began to sniffle. It  broke my heart cause  i couldnt  comfort her. I was the cause of this and  all i could do was sit here and let  it happen.

"i kind of wish that was the case, but my best friend ran away and...and.....I  just want to find her"

I put my head in my  hands to hide my sobs. it was one of those  best friend pathetic crying moments when you both just cry together. Its something Paige and  i have done many times before. 

Why was this so hard? Why did she have to come?

We sat there  silently  sobbing to ourselves, in stall next to each other. I placed my  hand on the stall wall wanting so bad to just say something to make her stop. Slowly i let my  hand trail down until it was hanging under the stall.  Paige's hand slipped into mine and again we sat there in silence.

It was the only way  i could make her stop. She had to stop crying over me, they all just needed to go. I was fine, I was okay. I cant do this with them here.

 Could you honestly sit in a stall and listen to your best friend cry and yet they have no idea how close you are? I couldnt.   

I dont  know how Saige can do these things. Ugh, so sad