Too many stuffies

Oliver  pov.

I wanted to get her away, I just wanted to be with her and only her.  We didn’t have  much time left together  before her  flight so I figured now was the best time.  I interlocked fingers with her and we walked through the park. Of course stopping along the way to win some toys.

  See, for me it was a double  win because she would give me a kiss every time. Soon our hands were too full with  plush toys to even hold each others hand. I think I got a bit carried away.

“Oliver, I think you over did it” She  said trying to look over to me from behind the mountain of  plush animals.

“No. No,  I think it’s the right amount” I said  trying to balance a plush bear on top of a dinosaur, acting like this was totally fine.

 She  rolled her eyes and gave me a smirk. Okay this was a lot.

She would laugh at me every time I dropped one and tried my best to get it without another  toy falling. It was even harder when  kids would approach me and want an autograph. At first I was skeptical of how to go about this since Saige was here. But she just stood off to the side gaurding our mountain of toys as I signed things and took pictures. Soon I  found that some of my fans would go over to her and ask her  things. I knew it was good because  of the smile she had  and the surprise look when they asked her to sign things as well.

“Whos is that?” a fan asked  pointing over to Saige.

“She's my tattoo artist and  a model for drop dead. Also a very special person to me” Saige was too far to hear, but she would  look over and smile every now and then.

The fans aww'd  causing me to blush.

“Oli has a  crush.!” one squealed.

"We're so happy for you. Shes so pretty Oli”

I just smiled and  felt my cheeks get warm. I didnt want to come straight out and say yes to anything just because. But I also couldnt hold back.   This was going better then I had hoped.

Saige came over to my side and was okay with taking pictures  with me and a few fans .

“Oli, I think we should give some toys to the fans” she whispered and pointed to our heeping pile

I looked down at the pile I had around my feet and nodded.

“Who wants a signed  animal?!” i called out.  This of course got everyone excited.

After the crowd let us be we continued to walk. Of course  she kept a  few stuffies. By a few  I mean about 6. 

“finally!” I said  stopping at the exit. Siage looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You wanted to leave?”

“Yes.”

Before giving her a chance to say anything  I grab her hand and ran towards the beach.

The sun was setting and the cool ocean breeze was  blowing in the salty smell.

I stopped satisfied with where we were. Saige  was  bent over out of breath.

“You .. You have to.. Stop doing that. I have  smoker lungs” she breathed.

“Sorry  dove. I just wanted to be here for this”  I turned  to face her and raised my hands  up towards the sky. Saige stood up and smiled looking at the  horizon.

“Oliver the, sky..Its..”

“Beautiful” I finished her sentence.

“yes. But your not even looking at it”

“I don’t have to. I rather look at this beauty in front of me”  I took a step closer, closing the space between us. The reflection of the sky shined in her eyes.

“Oliver.” She breathed

“do you know where we are?” I whispered.  She was completely paralyzed by my touch only shaking her head to say yes.

“this is where I brought you to last night”

She looked at me, her eyes searching mine  just like they had done last night. 

“I wanted to kiss you here one more time before you left. This time knowing your leaving because you have to, not because you want to or because I scared you off”

I moved a  strand of hair that had  blown in her face and leaned in to kiss her , but she placed her hand on my chest and  pushed me back.

“Oliver wait,  I..I need to know something”

AHH you guys!! Thank you for all the love .<  such a waste full day lol, but ill be up all night writing :P  So we'll see what happens btw Paige and  Jordan ;) And  what is bothering Saige this time. (Damn girl and  ruining all these moments)  Hope you guys are having a great weekend! xxoxoxoxooxo