Anti-Vist

Lol Sorry you have to get through this one to get to the Saige and Oli  O.o.... I promise it's good. 

Paige pov

My best friend is here, she's really here! I can't believe that she's close by. It's weird being In the same place as her. It's been so long since I've seen her or heard her voice. I just want to hug my best friend.

I ran to the bathroom with high hopes that I would find her in the stall. I didn't care if I found her puking. I just wanted to find her. Tell her everything is okay and to come home.

Sadly, I shouldn't have gotten too excited. There was nothing but sluts in the bathroom. Suicide girls and just gold diggers. All the girls at this party tonight were nothing but girls wanting to find a guy with money and use them. The guys were no different.

Trying my luck. I knocked on the stall door.

"Saige?" I asked.

"No bitch. Go away" a snotty response came back.

Honestly there was no luck.

I shouldn't have ran off so fast. Sighing in defeat I went back out and headed towards the guys.

"Any luck,love?" Jordan asked as I came back. I didn't feel like responding, I just wanted a drink.

He sat by me and put his arm over my shoulders. I tried my hardest not to cry. I just wanted my best friend.

"Oh fuck" Jordan mumbled beside me, making me look up. He was looking across the other side of the bar.

Never in my life have I wanted to jump up on the bar, run across and bitch slap someone. Candace sat on the other side, laughing and flirting with some model looking guy.

She seemed so careless, so happy. She shouldn't be allowed to be happy. Not after what she did. I wanted to make sure this bitch never smiled again. 

Downing my drink as soon as it was placed in front of me. I pushed my self up and ,and made my way over. Yanking my arm out of Jordan's grasp. It was my turn to give this girl apiece of my mind.

"you filthy bitch!" I spat making Candace turn slowly to face me. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

" well, if it isn't the ugly twin. So like did you all come here hoping that with one look Saige will come back home with you freely? Like are you all stupid?"

"Fuck you Candace. We would be home if it wasn't for you"

"You know how many times I've heard that line. Honestly get over your self. I did nothing. Oliver choose to be with me that night. He didn't have to, he didn't have to do anything. It was all his choice. Just like it was hers to leave. Maybe she left cause you guys are all freaks?"

I fought so hard to hold my self back. This bitch needed to shut her hole and leave.

"Aww, did I poke a nerve? Did I say something that was true."

It wasn't true. It wasn't. Sage wasn't like that and Oliver loved her. He wouldn't have ever gone with Candace if it wasn't for a reason. Right?

"Listen, your crack whore of a best friend is up stairs. And Oliver is probably there with her now. I wouldn't be surprised if they were both snorting crack and at each other's throats. That is ,if your friend isn't screwing some guy and Oliver is heartbroken again". She laughed.

That was the last straw. This bitch needed to die.

Before anyone could react I jumped on her, knocking her over so that I could pin the bitch to the floor and let my anger fly. All I could feel was the sweet release I had been holding in. The pain from my knuckles was satisfying and the cry from her lips was like a song. I just let everything go.

Being ripped off her limb body, I stood there completely sober. Not even putting up a fight when escorted out. I knew I had ruined her pretty little face. Giving her the message not to fuck with me or my friends.

" babe! what the bloody hell was that?" Jordan said in a slight panick.

"I..I ..I feel better now" I mumbled look down at my bloody knuckles and slowly smiling.

He stared at me for a moment before breaking out into a laugh.

"That was bloody brilliant! I wish I could of knocked her one." Jordan had me in his arms and kissed me. I found myself laughing, genuinely laughing.

The wicked witch of west was gone now.  Oli just had to get Dorothy to come back home.