Who is she?

Finally  giving up I rolled out of bed and walked to the front of the bus to get some water for my  dry throat. Sitting  down I brought out my  Mac and decided to  look up this  so called  friend of  Adams.

I put Adam's  name in the search engine on facebook and clicked on his friends. If only I could remember her name.

I was terrible  of remembering names, I was more of a face kind of guy. But since Ive never seen a picture of her I had to snoop around till someone fit the description. Im not even sure why I was searching this girl up? She was only fan, which means she would be fake and super  nice to me, plus she was Adam's gal by the looks of it.  But  something intrigued me. I think I was  just bored. 

After awhile  I gave up. Deciding to check my own emails and  see how my store and mum were doing back in the UK.

We had been short models for the new summer line and sadly  I wasn’t there to see the auditions. So daily I was sent a pile of  pictures of  models with names and background info on them. 

Scrolling down the page of young girls doing poses in my clothing, I sighed. No one stuck out. Most of them didn’t fit the style either.

I was too tired to even  message my employee  back home who was  working on this .

“You looked stressed”   I jumped slighting not realizing someone was standing in front of me. Looking up Adam was there with two mugs in his hand.  He smiled and handed me one.

“coffee?” 

“Thanks mate”  I  took it returning the smile.  He sat down on the gamer chair we had and  pulled out his Mac as well.

“That was some night”  he started again.  I glanced  over to him already hard at work editing his photos.  I wanted to ask about her.

“It was,  I really wouldn’t be  surprised if our driver hates us" He laughed.  

“Naw,  Freddy's been with us for awhile now. He knows how it gets.” I paused.

“So hows your friend?” I finally asked letting my curiosity slide.

He looked at me over his laptop. I could  see in his eyes that he was also curious about my sudden interest.

“Shes good”  was all he said looking back at his laptop.

I nodded slightly and  went back to looking at models,  letting the question linger in the air for awhile. I knew he would crack. Adam was like young  puppy, plus it wasn’t like him to say just one word about this girl.

“They're in Arizona. At some nice resort.”

“that’s nice”  I replied, still waiting for more.

“She has this  giant master suite that her friend  talked her way into getting. It seems pretty  legit”

Bingo, I knew he would go off.

“I was thinking of going to check out the tattoo convention when we get there, did you  want to meet her?”

“sure, I wouldn’t mind seeing their work. Maybe if they're good we could help them out with promoting”

“Really?! Oli you'd do that?”

“Yeah sure, why not?.” he  told me their situation before and i  kind of felt bad, I knew how hard it was to make it in the world.  

I had the  same  fear when I opened my  clothing  line, obviously  people were going to buy it if they were fans of us in the beginning.  But I couldn’t always rely on fans, it’s the other  people I wanted to attract as well. It was my own taste and  if it failed then there went a lot of hard work and time. In their case its their art,  coming from rock bottom and trying to make it to the top to survive.

I had to admit I excited to see their  booth.