Tattoo rock parlor

Saige pov

" Dove, why are we going to a tattoo parlor this late?" I giggled as Oliver walked beside me confused as ever and asking a million questions. We were headed to Tattoo rock parlour. Me and Paige's favorite club to go to in Toronto.

"it's a club silly"

Oliver looked at me With a raised eye brow. Obviously he was still lost

I just shook my head and pulled him through the line to the front.

"Hey James" I walked up to my friend who worked security at the club. We were long time friends back in high school and luckily enough we kept in touch cause he always got me into places for free. Oliver looked a bit taken back by this large intimidating looking guy. I mean, Oliver could look intimidating because he was tall and had tattoos all over. But compared to James, Oliver was the size of his forearm. James smiled and leaned down to hug me.

"Hey baby girl. How have you been?.. Paige! Wow I have both my favorite girls with me tonight" He gave Paige a hug while I glanced back at our dates who stood a good amount of space back.

What babies.

"We're good. Hope things are well with you."

James smiled and nodded,  looked behind us.

"are they with you?" he lowered his voice to ask us. We both nodded almost cracking up. James made a face, obviously realizing they the guys were scared.

"Hey man , nice to meet you" he went up to them and shook their hands. Jordan and Oliver smiled .

James held on to Oliver and yanked him close.

"Listen, you better not hurt or disrespect my girls or I will crush you" he said harshly in his ear. Oliver nodded like a bobbled head, James looked over to Jordan who was doing the same.

Paige and I were dying inside. The guys looked like they were going to piss themselves. James obviously was joking around with them. This was hilarious.

He stared at the two boys a moment longer before breaking out into laughter.

"Chill! im just messing with you two" he laughed and patted their backs. Both Oliver and Jordan tried their best to smile but they were terrified.

After being let in Paige and I stood in there with big smiles on our faces before headed to the bar for some drinks. The guys still shitting themselves, followed.

"you defiantly need a beer?" I said to Oliver asI handed him a drink.

"Is he..Is he always like that?"

I laughed.

"A jokster? Yes, James is harmless he was only joking. Come on Oli lets dance!"

He looked a bit relived after I said that but I never gave him time to answer back cause I was dragging his sexy ass to the dance floor.

The place was full and bodies were dancing around to the rock music that blasted through the speakers. The strobe lights flashed making you see in stop frame motion. It also played with your mind because you couldn't tell how drunk you were until you stepped outside into normal light.

Oliver and I danced to the music.The club playing all rock it went from old school rock to the hard core.

My secrets are burning a hole through my heart

And my bones catch a fever

When it cuts you up this deep

It's hard to find a way to breathe