But you already know too much and you're not going anywhere

Saige pov.

My best friends calmed me down. My body now felt exhausted and I knew I was completely sober at this point.

"Babe, you want to tell us what happened?" Toby asked softly. Honestly I didn't want to, I didn't want to replay anything that had just happened. But I owed them for this.

Paige came back and sat beside me on the bed with a bottle of water and a few tissues that she was using to dab my cheeks with.

I took a deep breath.

"I messed up" I choked, but quickly regained myself.

"Oliver asked me to dance, and.. we dance."

"And you liked it?" Paige asked, encouraging me to go on.

"Loved it! I wish I hadn't felt so light headed because I just wanted to stay there. He isn't like other guys, never once tried to touch me inappropriately. I felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor. But then we went outside and a group of fans chased us to the beach. Where.." I trailed off. Both of them looked at me to go on, both seemed into the story. Well obviously, I mean it was my love life, its not every day I actually had a love life.

"We fell and I landed on him." I saw Paige's eyes lit up. She was a big romantic, You never would of guessed but she was always the first one to ball her eyes out in chick flicks.

"you kissed!" she squealed. I shot her a look.

Clearly I was talking here.

"Yes, and before you ask anything else. Yes I liked it. The poor guy just let me in. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, I was scared. But then I did what I always did. I ran."

Paige hit me at the back of my head. Causing Toby to give her a look.

"Sorry, but that was just stupid. He likes you Saige.Stop being a kid"

"I know, trust me I know now. But I cant... I just cant do this."

"Do what?"

"Everything , there's rumors. Oliver thought I was interesting in Matt and even liked Adam. I cant have every one talk behind my back. I mean say we did date, and the fans found out and started causing all this drama. You know how fast Oliver would believe them over me? Not only that but he has no time. Besides I ruined it anyways, I ran away. You should of seen the look in his eyes" I buried my face in my hands and let out a sob. My friends both rubbed my back.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Adam?" Paige questioned. Toby just looked a her a shrugged. She got up and opened the door.

I decided to walk to the bathroom and fix myself. The last thing I wanted was for Adam to worry too, plus he would be all over protective and say something to Oliver. I couldn't let his job be on the line. I was doing enough damage.

The room was quiet when I finished. Luckily it was my room that I was in so my PJ's were in the bathroom ready for me to put on.

I walked on out figuring they had fallen asleep on my bed, but instead I  stopped in my tracks.

"Oliver?" my voice came a shock to both me and him. He was sitting at the edge of my bed with a single rose. His head shot in my direction and he stood up.

He went to walk but stopped, obviously waiting for me to give him the okay to approach me. Instead I took a step forward. I wasn't sure what I was doing.

"Saige, listen... I umm..im sorry" his words were sincere and he held out the single red rose. Its then that I noticed how much I actually felt for him, how I didn't want him to go. That I actually didn't want to keep pushing him away. He was so cute,I felt my heart aching at the fact that I made him this sad.