Liquor & Love Lost

So I had a  rough night last  night. My friends and i were suppose to go to our favorite  club but my best friend said he could get us into another for free. So we said ok. Well apparently we didnt get in for free, it cost us 20$ to get in , beer was expensive and we had just arrived with Deadmaus was walking out. Not only that but one of my close girl friends started going after my best friend. which pissed me off.  my two other friends left around 3 am. Which left me alone.  like  I was legtily left alone in Toronto, in this stupid club with a bunch of people high on MDMA.  My best friend, left  me. He actually left me, just to go get laid bby her. He doesnt even like her. i only found out that he and my other friend left  because I txted them around 4 am and  they said they were  back in home. -_-   Words cant describe how pissed i am and how hurt i feel.   Not only that but his friend who got us in was all over me, asking me to come back to his place and drop E and crap. I did not feel safe at all.   Meanwhile I had people txting me and calling me  trying to see if i was ok. But  fuck ( excuse my french) I cant believe him, he has never done this to me. Ever.   It goes to show that I cant trust anyone.  I honestly feel like i have no friends. this is why I cant trust  people easily and I wont ever date him. (Hes admitted he  loves likes me)  

the only thing that actually made me smile last night  was  the comment from  KatAteYourWiFi.  So thank you,

... sorry for ranting guys :(  

Oliver  pov

Glaring at Matt wasn’t doing me any good, and clearly it showed when Saige decided she had enough and stormed off the the bathroom.

“Okay mate, you have to stop glaring at me.”

“I would if you stop pissin' me off” I snapped and got up.  I found a wall by the bathrooms and  ran my hands over my face. I had to stop being a dick and just have fun.

I turned to go but felt someone crash into me. Of course it was the girl I wanted to be with all night.

“Watch yourself, love” I said startling her. She hadn’t  looked up but her body tensed like she had been splashed with freezing cold water.

“saige are  you alright?” I asked since she still hadn’t moved. Finally she looked up at me and I could see those wheels in her brain turning. She started to mumble things so I shook her a bit.

“Yeah!. Yeah just those shots hit me a bit more then excepted”

Thinking of the next best thing.

“maybe you should dance it off?”

The face she made almost sent me into a fit of laughter. She obviously was not expecting me to be able to dance. Honestly I really couldn’t but I was drunk so my dancing skills obviously matched my rock star skills.

“im a great dancer” I stated. Clearly she was making fun of me in her head still.

"umm..saige?” I said after a while. I kind of felt awkward just standing here talking to my self when she was clearing in a conversation of her own.

She smirked.

"Clearly you’ve never seen the creator of the word happy feet”

We made our way to the dance floor, pushing ourselves through bodies of sweating kids. It felt like a mosh pit, only less punching and  kicking. More like a mosh pit where everyone was on MDMA and every ones hormones were raging and this was nothing more then a  orgy of grinding couples.  Saige stopped, obviously content with the spot away from everyone. She began to sway her hips to the beat. I tried to mimic her moves just so I didn’t  look like a peeve standing there biting my lip trying to stop myself from grabbing her and pull her close.

“Thought you'd have more rhythm Mr. Sykes” She teased.

I moved a bit  closer, looking down at her. After seeing how close every other guy was to the girl they were with. She smirked and turned around pressing her ass to my crotch while grabbing my hands and  placing them on her hips.

God damn.

At first I had no idea what to do but she slowed down her grinding until I fell in sync with her.  The music pounded and  I closed my eyes feeling the beat pound through my body. I felt as one with her, both moving to the same beat. Her back was pressed up against me and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in.  she leaned her head back and I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck, fighting the urge to kiss her. I could smell her perfume coming up from the heat of her body, her pulse beating at her neck, her hair was plastered to the side of her face. She was driving me insane. Candace never did this to me. No girl I had ever been with made me feel like this.

The song changed and Saige  perked back up. Unwrapping my arms she moved to face me. 

"I um..I need air.”  I wasn’t sure if she was going to run off or not so I waited for her to make the first move. Kind of sad she ended the dance. Saige grabbed for my hand and dragged me through to the front.

"You okay?” I asked once we got outside. I had to admit the breeze  of cool air on my hot skin was refreshing. She nodded and  pulled out a cig, offering me one.

“Sorry, I felt like I was going to faint. You’re a good dancer” she smiled shyly and lit both mind and her smoke.

“I know” she rose her eye brown at my comment making me laugh.

"Okay okay your better. I suppose Ill stick to my singing career and I'll let you keep your title”

“You know it” she laughed.

We fell silent for a bit, taking in each others presence. It was comforting to just be silent around her. We listened to other peoples drunken conversations and this one guy go around trying to pick up chicks but surly failing.

“Oliver?”

“yes?”

“How come you’ve hardly texted me?” there she said it. She  noticed. Well obviously she did but what was I going to say? Should I tell her the truth or simple lie?.

“I just got really busy love. Tour is a lot harder then it looks.” 

She nodded and gave me a tiny smile, showing me she believed me. My gut twisted because that wasn’t the truth at all. No matter how busy I was, I obviously could of made time for her. But she wasn’t interested in just me, so why hurt myself?