Go for it

saige pov

With Oliver back on tour i had to admit i was really bored. There was nothing to do, no one brought me coffee every morning. No one sat around and asked me silly questions or complimented me. I had no one looking over my shoulder when giving someone a tattoo and no one was here for me to get annoyed at because he wouldn't leave sometimes. I had to admit i grew attached to him. Now that he was gone  I just felt , well alone.

I sat in the booth doodling on a piece of paper I found laying around. The last moment i had with Oliver still floated in my mind. The kiss he stole still fresh on my lips. I was glad my friends left me to my thoughts. Well most of the time. I knew they were getting worried, but really i was fine. I just wanted to be alone, in my own thoughts. In my own day dream.

Wow I sound pathetic.

Paige came running over to me, literally running over. You could of sworn we had won the jack pot but I as she blurted out what was happening I knew my first guess was too good to be true. Without being rude i got up and went to greet this stranger. Only to sit there and half listen to what he was saying to us. Bottom line, he wanted Paige and i to do a shoot. "in hopes" of being the next Suicide girl models. I thought back to when i was doing the shoot for Drop Dead.
I mean i was rusty, maybe this would be good practice? Maybe when Oliver asks me to do another shoot i wont be so bad. He'll be proud. I mean its what he hired me to do, so why not practice?

"Saige, before you say anything.."

"Lets do it" I replied cutting her off.

My two friends looked at me like i was growing a horn out of my forehead and Daisy's from my ears. Not a pretty sight.

"Lets do it. I mean, its only a practice shoot,right?. Its not like we are guaranteed the spot as a suicide girl" I reassured them that I was fine with it.

" you know you have to wear a skimpy outfit again?",Paige said a bit weary.

"I know" I was honestly okay with it too. I was told before i was hot, so why not show some skin off? It was always nice to have compliments.

Paige looked scared but then broke out in smiles and pulled me into a hug almost making us almost fall to the floor. While Toby looked at us like we were crazy.

We sat in our hotel room with a box of pizza open on the bed and a few beers. Paige had the phone on speaker as we listened to the information John was giving us about tomorrow's shoot. We thanked him and said goodbye not too long after. Then celebrated with a cheers.

"Shit, maybe we shouldn't of had pizza" Paige patted her belly.

"Shut up! your metabolism is like a frate train. You'll be hungry in about an hour. There is no way some pizza tonight is going to make you gain 5 pounds by tomorrow" I said rolling my eyes.

"Speak for yourself, you already have this modeling career down"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your a Drop Dead model. you caught the eye of Oliver Sykes. What more could you ask for?"

we laughed at how crazy that sounded. I mean, we had only set out to get a few clients to pay some bills. Which I knew we had accomplished but yet on top of it, all of this happened. Now people were instagraming our stuff and not to mention my twitter had gained popularity over night since my face was now all over the Internet.

"Should we hit the hay?" Paige asked as she packaged up the remainder of the pizza and empty beer bottles.

"Yeah i guess we have an early day tomorrow" I yawned. I was tired, but sadly i really didn't want to sleep alone.

"Wanna crash here?" I was grateful my best friend noticed that I didnt even budge from my spot. I smiled and nodded. she shook her head smiling and jumped into bed. I was glad we had put on our jammies before hand.

"So where is Toby anyways? I haven't seen him since 5"

"Oh he had some date? this girl he met the other day."  I was shocked. It wasn't like him to go on more then one date with one person.

Paige leaned over and turned off the lamp as we both snuggled down into bed.

"He's actually been talking to her a lot. Since you havnt noticed."

"Sorry, I was busy" i did feel guilty that I havnt spent much time with my friends over the past couple days.

"its alright, you were with Mr. Fabulous. Ill let it slid this time, since I have you in my bed and he doesnt"

I laughed. but thought about how I wouldnt mind sharing a bed with him.

"Do you think he'll send us those tickets to go see them play?" I asked. It was something that seemed to be in the back of my mind, this slight paranoia that maybe everything was a lie. Cause guys tend to lie.

Paige snorted "Are you kidding? Of course he is. This guy has been all over you. I mean, I told you to act into him so we could gain some clients but I have to admit i think you two both have a thing for each other. Im happy about it too"

"Noo! Not even. He's a rock star, he has no time for dating. Oliver is just a sweet talker. His employee Emily even warned me."

"Sure sure. Well don't make yourself paranoid and run off. He's a good guy. I wouldn't let you talk to him otherwise. But I'm going to sleep now so goodnight sis"

"Goodnight"

Maybe he was different, maybe I was just over thinking again.