Unpleasent surprises

Saige pov

I woke up securely in Oliver's arms. He held me close as if he was afraid I would of been taken away at one point during the night. It was cute. He was cute. Last night was defiantly a hurricane of emotion. At first i was holding back from what my mind and body begged me to do, that is until Oliver broke first. As cheesy as it may sound, last night was magical. It was more then just sex, more then just a bonding and another step in the relationship. We actually made love. Yes, theres a difference. The things I felt for him where beyond what I have ever felt for someone. I may of thought i loved my ex at one point but that was nothing of what I felt right now. I was in love with Oliver Sykes and it scared me to death.

You'd think this was a good thing. I mean who doesnt love him? but being a fan and actually connecting and feeling something deep inside that no words could ever describe was completely different. It was scary. More so because I didnt know how he felt towards me and I knew he would break my heart one day. Nothing last for ever. It hurt because I knew I had to stop this before I was in too deep, I had to pull myself up from falling for him. Oliver may be my boyfriend now but hes leaving again and who knows what will happen. We may even loose contact again, Its not like him showing up out of the blue is going to fix things every time.

God Saige! Shut up and enjoy this moment! Stop doubting everything.

My head was right, I had to just relax and enjoy this moment. I had to breath him in before he was gone. Feel his skin under my touch and his heart beating through my head. Oliver was leaving today and I needed every second of him before our time was up.

"Saige, your eyelashs are tickling me" Oliver mumbled  in a raspy voice.

God, his morning voice.

"Ugh, sorry" I said kind of feeling embarrassed because he probably thinks the whole time I was just staring at his chest. Though at least i had an excuse. I slightly moved away but his arms wouldnt let me budge.

"Where are you going? Your not leaving this bed" he made me giggle as he rolled over on top of me, pinning me down. He kissed the tip of my nose.

I just died.

"No where now" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Exactly, your not leaving. Im spending ever minute, of every hour with you. Your not even allowed to go to the bathroom without me"

"Eww Oli" i laughed.

"Well, okay fine. You have a limit " He teased. I scrunched up my face in disgust and he burst out laughing. Oli stopped and looked down at me. Making my breath get caught in my throat. He literary took my breath away.

"Your beautiful in the morning" He spoke in a more serious tone.

"Sure, you said that last time, only to find out my hair was sticking up" i rolled my eyes.

"No im serious. One day you'll accept  my compliments, cause they're not going anywhere."

I smirked. I still hated compliments. I just felt weird.
Just then there was a bang from the bedroom door. Oli and I both looked at each other. Just as the door flung open,two bodies came crashing down to my floor.
We both got up, startled. I wrapped the blanket around me as we moved to look over the edge of the bed. Finding Paige and Jordan laying there looking up at us with guilty faces.

"Were you eavesdropping? " I said raising an eye brow.
"What ? Us ?pffft never" Paige stood up and helped Jordan. Obviously they were listening.

"Alright. So both of you came down the hall and magically fell into my door?" Oliver snickered behind me at the two red faced love birds
"Mate, I know you love me but it's gross you wanted to hear me make love?" Oliver said to Jordan .
"It wasn't my idea!" he protested. Paige looked at him with her mouth open  as her boyfriend ratted her out. We all broke out in laughter.

The four of us had breakfast on my patio and talked about how things and where we're going to be when we came out to see them in London. The more we talked about it , the more excited both Paige and I got. Sadly though, we'd had to wait a few painfully long weeks without our boyfriends in order to go visit their home. After a few hours both Jordan and Paige left. They wanted some alone time before we all met up again at the airport.

"Oli, I have to run over to Mary's for a bit. Feel free to have a shower or whatever" I called from the bathroom after spitting out water from rinsing my mouth out.
"But..but ... Why?" Oli whined. I couldn't help but giggle. He was honestly so adorable. I hated that he was leaving but I had a surprise.

He finally let me leave, which took everything in me to tare him off my leg.
He wasn't joking about  following me like a child.
Finally I made it to Mary's apartment I knocked and heard her say it was open.
I walked in and took off my shoes before I was greeted by my favorite person. Mary was like a Grandmother to me. I mean it took awhile for her to like me but once she got past my tattoos, loud music , crazy friends and my sleeping habits. She treated me like her own.

"My dear,you're earlier then expected " she smiled and patted my face softly. I smiled.
"Sorry , I couldn't wait. And... I can't exactly leave Oliver in there alone."
She looked at me a bit confused
"Jax isn't a fan" I said simply

"That cat of yours. He thinks he's a dog sometimes. Poor young man." She spoke as she made her way over to her kitchen table.
"Yeah. I tried to get them to bond yesterday. But . That didnt work out"

"I thought I heard someone yelling. That boy loves you."
When she said the L word my whole body froze. She walked over to me and handed me what I came for.
"The night I met him , the way he held you and looked at you. Even if you were passed out. Most guys would of had their way and left. Trust me, I see it all the time. I know who lives in this apartment. Plus , who would put with Jax for that long and still have all their fingers?"
She laughed and patted my shoulder before walking over to the door to slip on her slipper and grab her cane.

"I think I do to." I mumbled as we made out way down the hall.
"I know" she smiled. Though she wasn't facing me but I could hear it in her voice.
We arrived at my place and stopped. There was a loud crash behind my door and some muffled swear words.
My stomach twisted .

Oh god, what was happening now? Maybe he was going to leave with no fingers. Can you imagine the  headlines? Oliver  Sykes, fingerless bad boy.  He'd hate me for sure.

Mary was the open to open the door. We let it swing open to the sight that was before us and froze.
My jaw dropped.

What the ....

So for the next chap,I might  post  iy.t today. I spent all last night  writing and i'm going to be busy for the next  few days. So either  I post it later tonight or I wait and  post the nxt one tmr or something?? Its up to you guys.

Also , show of hands who's going to riot fest????!!! :D

Thanks  for reading,votes && comments minions <3333 xoxoxox