Two can play this game

Saige pov

Excitedly I looked for Oliver around the room, bodies where everywhere now. It was like being in a  crowd at a concert but a lot less aggressive. I found Lee in the corner where i had left Oliver. Lee was talking to one of the models we had come with But no Oliver

I had to tell him the great news. He would be so proud that I got this contract, it was a solid deal now and best part was I could stay in London a bit longer.

I managed to tell Oli, that Paige and I had done this shoot for suicide girls when him and I decided to tell each other truths. He informed me that the reason he had to say Hello to Candace's father was because he helped him in opening his clothing line and so he owned him. He also said that Candace was nothing to him and he just had to fake it with her so she didn't turn all bitchzzila on him.

I believed him. Though with being honest with each other I just couldn't bring myself to tell him what happened at the club. Still I made a note to tell him after

Just then my eyes fell on the tall lanky boy with shaggy hair.

Which  I no longer wanted to talk to.

His arm was draped around Candace , The witch of the West /Drop Dead model / evil ex girlfriend. I swear Nicholls had gotten him away from her but sure often she found her way back to him. They were talking and laughing with another couple. He looked happy, really happy. Leaning in every now and then to whisper something in her ear and she would steal a quick kiss on his cheek.

He did that with me. He was happy with me. Why was Oliver just letting her steal kisses?.

I think, I mean.. I knew...I don't even think he liked me to begin with now. But he told me I was his girl, asked me to be his date for this. I thought we were dating? We were official . He asked me out. He said she was nothing .

He was probably playing me just so I would say yes to this, to everything!. I was his up and coming star and all this was just to help him with his business. I was right all along, everyone said I was over thinking this. Why am I so stupid! This is why he was introducing me as his ,girl. Not his , girlfriend. Ugh!!!!

Well let the games begin.

I scanned the room for a target . Bingo.

There was a hot guy standing with a champagne glass in hand and the other in his pocket. He looked like the typical rich boy, seeing as though his daddy was right beside him laughing and chatting it up with other four rich bastards. The boy didn't look to interested, his eyes roamed around and every once in a while he would smile and nod as if he was interested in the conversation. He was just in a dress shirt and tie, letting me see the tattoos visible on his skin. I noticed one of the other men in the circle, he was the guy who just gave me this new contract.

Time for the kill.

"Hello again John" I placed my best smile on and greeted him.

"Saige! My dear!! He he'd defiantly pounded back the drinks since I last talked to him. Which was like 5 minutes ago.  The other men looked at me. I knew I was being checked out.

"Saige, meet Sean Suhi." He looked up at the hot boys father, who smiled at me like a hungry wolf and held out his hand. I took it and smiled back. Glancing at his son and giving him a quick wink. While John spoke about how I was the new model he found. That we had met back in Arizona and did a few test shoots. He turned and told me that Sean was the founder of Suicide girls and he himself had decided that I was going to get the job. He welcome me and asked me questions about myself before him and John got back into their conversation