Photo shoot

“Okay Smile!” 

“Look to my left, and  move you hand higher! No wait a bit lower. Perfect"

My cheeks were hurting and my back was sore from standing. Adam kept  shooting me directions and I tried my best to follow but I couldn’t tell if he was pleased or not. Same with Oliver, he looked between Adam and  Me with such a straight face. It was defiantly killing whatever confidence I had come in with.

“Okay  Saige, maybe you could try to smile without looking constipated?”  

I was almost in tears. Thanks Adam.

I tried to conger  up a better smile but  now that  I was pissed off , it was so not going to work.

“Okay take five”  Oliver called out before walking away.  Watching him leave, I felt slightly sick to my stomach. Did I just fail him? Was I that bad of a model? God, I don’t even model im a tattoo artist for god sake!

Adam came up to me and rested a hand on my shoulder,  making me  lift my head. He  looked down to his camera that he was  holding out, I followed his eyes.

“Theyre really good, im sorry if I was getting annoying”

I didn’t say anything but just nodded. I was still trying to calm myself down. Emily was to my side  dabbing a  few tears that had built up at the side of my eyes. I smiled a thank you and we all  looked at the  some of the pictures.  They honestly weren’t bad at all. Not to sound cocky but I actually looked good. Now I just had to figure out why Oliver left.

I left with Emily and came back in a different outfit. It was  just odd that Oliver still was no where. So Adam insisted we  get started with a few shots. Seeing as it was already late afternoon and  there was an event he was going to later.

I was  doing pretty well, I felt a bit better after Adam reassured me I wasn’t  doing a bad job. I ignored all the aches and pains  I was in while trying to hold a  position. When Oliver  came  up beside me. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

Oh god, I hope the  foundation hides  blushing.

Oliver had come back in his own clothing line as well.

“You cant  only be the pretty one today”  He said cheekily.  Butterflies  soon woke up in my stomach and started to fly around. I knew Adam was going to have fun with this set.

Oliver  pov

I knew I was making her nervous. I liked it when I knew a  girl was swooning over me, especially when oddly enough I found myself getting nervous around her. She was very  pretty, It was sad she didn’t recognize it. Always brushing off my compliments. I wasn’t a fool that Emily one of my best and closest co worker told her a  was a flirt and a cheeky bastard when it came to compliments and women. But I meant it with saige.

Adam continued to call out positions  for her to hold while he shoot a  few  pictures. I had thousand and one things going through my mind and by the time I glanced back at Saige she was almost in tears. Frustration filled her face and  I knew she was trying to do her best to smile.

I had an idea.

“Take  five!”  I called before hurrying away.

I ran into my own dressing room / office. It was pretty much a space where  I  could go and think peacefully. 

Just then my phone ran.

“ello?”

“Oliver! How are you man?”

“ Im good, Scott. What brings me the pleasure?”

“Well there's a opening at a for that  launch party we were per longing.  Back In  London”

When I heard the news I was ecstatic. I had my models now, I had everything  ready to go. All we needed was the venue to open. But would Saige be comfortable enough to walk the run way for me? 

“oli?”

“Yea man, sounds good. Book it and Ill be on my way.”

Thankfully it was on a date where  the boys and  I had off from tour. In that time I had to get Saige comfortable enough to be in front of cameras and large  crowds.

I hung up from Scott and  changed quickly. I wasn’t expecting to take long at all.

I walked back out and noticed Adam had Saige already working, so I slipped in beside her. 

Her pretty little face looked up at me and I couldn’t  help but smile. I loved how her smile brightened her  hazel eyes.

“You cant  be the only  pretty one today” I said. Causing her to giggle. I figured I could take some  photos with her, just to loosen her up a bit. Plus I preferred to be close to her anyways.

Adam shot me a devilish grin and  raised his camera up to his face again.

Sorry I wrote this super fast this morning before work.  Ill  do more  of  Oliver's  Pov soon. thank for commenting and reading :D <33