The sun goes down, and so does she

Saige pov

"AUSTIN!!! There you are !" I slurred as I bumped into my very attractive friend in the kitchen. He was pouring drinks and handed me some blue concoction in a cup.

"Helluuu beautiful. where have you run off to?" He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before returning to hand out the remainder of drinks.

"Looking for you silly" I giggled. 

"Me? But this is where you last left me. Did my girl have a bit too much to drink?" He teased.

"What? noooo" I tried to sound a sober as possible. But that was hard at this state.

"I was only trying to make you feel good by saying I was looking for you."

Austin laughed and pulled me into a hug. I forgot how good he smelt. I knew I was drunk but I still had control over myself. but that doesn't mean I wanted to control myself.

Slowly letting my hands trace over his hard body, I felt him stiffen.

" Wanna go to the hot tub with me?" I leaned up and whispered in his ear. Austin pulled back to look me in the eyes. It was hard to focus on his.

"Go up stairs and change. I'll be out in a bit"

Smiling I chugged my drink and made my way upstairs.

Staggering though the long hall I felt my head become dizzy. It was harder for me to walk in these heels so I decided to crawl. Not caring if I bump into anyone. Finally making it to my guest room I turned over and took off my shoes.

This was harder then I thought.

Pushing myself up , I collapsed on the bed. The room was spinning far too much for me to focus so I shut my eyes. Feeling my heart pounding in my chest and my stomachs twist. I just wanted the room to stop. I wanted all of this to just...

STOP!!

Feeling really hot. like I was cooking in the Cuban sun I shot open my eyes.

Finding myself  gasping for  air to enter my lungs..

Looking around I was in the same room I fell asleep in.

Tearing the sheets off my sweaty body I made my way to the bathroom.

Lets just say I stumbled my way.

My head was pounding and my throat was sore and dry.

All I could remember was how dizzy I felt. I don't even know why I came up here.

Peeling off my...

Bar and panties? where's my clothes.

I hopped in the shower to cool myself down. It was the greatest feeling ever.

When I finished I grabbed my towel and walked out to my room.

Going to my bad to grab fresh clothes I stopped. There was a body in my bed that I hadn't noticed before.

I don't even remember bringing someone with my to my room . I don't remember  kissing anyone last night or see any hickeys

Was I raped in my sleep? was I drungged again? the only drink I was given was from.

Austin?

My memory flooded back to me. I wanted him. I asked him to come to the hot tub with me. Oh this wasn't good.

Quickly I changed and grabbed my stuff careful not to wake him. I tip toed down stares. Finding my shoes and left.

I don't know why, but I just couldn't stay. I couldn't face him when he woke just in case we did do something. It felt like cheating, some how it just did. Maybe because him and Oliver were friends or because he was my friend but I just wanted to keep it in my mind that I had passed out.

That  nothing happened.