Am I just like the rest

I stood in a  bus terminal by the subway kicking the garbage on the floor mumbling swear words to myself. i had managed to clam myself from looking like a  hysterical red puffy eyed monster one the subway but now i was just plain angry.

I don't understand why Oliver didn't say something? I mean last night at the club he didn't push the girl off right away and now when I was being insulted and he still  didn't say shit! What am I to him? Some ....

"Oh wow" I said out loud when it hit me.   Im just like Candace. 

Just then my phone vibrated

Oliver: Where are you? Why did you run away? Im sorry Dove :(.

I didn't reply, instead I texted someone else.

Saige: Can I come over?

Toby: Sure, is something wrong?

Saige: Ill be over soon

Toby: K :/

I left the  terminal and walked towards College St.  Picking up a coffee for Toby and myself. Since I never got to finish mine.

" The doors open!" I heard his voice call from the other side of the door after I had knocked. I opened it to the bright white walls of Toby's urban pad. You wouldn't expect it from him but his place was very white, clean and well, urban. He was sitting on his couch with his guitar in hand and his Mac book open. He liked to record.

"Whats up baby girl?" he said as I came in and put our coffees on the table, plopping down next to him.

"Saige? Are you crying?" His voice softened when he saw my face. I guess it was obvious. Toby put down his guitar and pulled me into a hug.

"He.. He." I tried to speak but ended up choking.

He shushed me and let me calm down a bit.

"Oliver, he let his fans talk about me. I was right there and the slut called me a bitch and said I was full of myself. Oliver did nothing,. Toby he did nothing to stop it."

"Aww Saige. That's not right. He shouldn't have let those girls talk shit, if I had a girl and someone talked shit about them. I would of punched them in the face"

"Exactly right? He doesn't like me, im just like the last girlfriend he had"

"No don't say that. Listen their fans, Oliver cant lash out on fans. As much as he probably wanted to,It just looks bad. Wait? Last girlfriend?"

"I found out by one of my clients about his last girlfriend. Candace. She was kind of like me. Struggling kid off the block meets rock star, he helps her out and falls in love. Then they ended cause one of them cheated"

"So your going to cheat?" he looked at me funny.

"No, but im saying maybe this is all just an act? Maybe hes just doing this so I will do things for him and in return he helped us. Like  this morning , i was thinking about how he treats me like a girlfriend but  never actually asked me? Maybe hes playing me this whole time."

"Well, it seems logical and yet absurd!."

"Whoa big words my friend" 

Toby laughed.

"No but really Siage, your over thinking this. Like you always do. Your always trying to find the wrong, never the  right. Oliver looks at you with love in his eyes. Take it from a guy, he does care for you. Or he would have been in your pants already. And he wouldn't be trying to find you" Toby held up his phone to show me Oliver's text asking if he had seen me. 

"See. He may have let that girl say things about but you. Which I think was wrong of him, but you always have to look at it in his perspective"

I felt bad for leaving and making a scene but I don't think I was in the wrong here. I was being called names, why would I just sit there and taken it?

I slumped further into the couch.

"Should I reply?" Toby asked. 

I shook my head. "Wait a 10 more minutes. I need to think"

"Saige, don't let things people say get to you, you yourself know you aren't a bitch or big headed. You're the nicest, more respectful, beautiful girl I know"

I smiled up at Toby. He was always so sweet, and always there for me. Like a big brother.

"Thanks T" I said giving him a hug.

"knock, knock!" someone said as three boys walked in.

Matt, Lee and Nicholls stood there holding their equipment and a case of beer.

"Well there's the little bird " Nicholls came and plopped down beside me and pulled me into a hug.

"You know Oli is looking for ya?"

I nodded.

"What happened?" Lee came over and sat his bag down and the case of beer on the table.

"May i?" I asked pointed to the box. They all nodded.

"Well, we were sitting in a cafe." I started as I cracked open a beer and began to tell them what happened.

After explaining what happened

"He let her say that?" Matt slammed down his fourth empty beer bottle on the table. (Yes we are alcoholics ) 

"Yes! He told me to calm down when I spoke up to her"

"Well good! That twat should of never been so rude. You poor dove" Nicholls slurred and  pinched my cheek.

"Who calls a dove, a bitch?"  he continued 

"I mean their a white bird for god sakes! "

"They call dogs bitches." Lee asked

"The females ones only" Toby added

I sat back and laughed at this argument about animals and bitches. So much that I had forgotten about Oliver . We sat here and finished off the case of beer and the boys had passed around a few joints 

"Shit! Guys it's 7" I jumped up. Though I wish I didn't jump up so fast. 

My head.

"Oi, we were suppose to jam. Damn it mates I cont do anyfing wif you." Matt spoke.

"I don't think we can do anyfing anyways. Lil dove looks like she might pass out."

He was right. I had slumped back down to the couch and could feel my world slipping away from me.

This is what I get for not eating all day, being hung over and for buying coffee I haven't even finished.

I tried my hardest to form words, to tell them to tell Oliver where I was but my eyes shut and my body went into sleep mode.

Sorry the last one was  a  bummer. I also apoligize this is small but its a filler. Im thinking you guys will like the  next one ;)  Maybe  ill post it tonight or maybe not. It all depends. What do you guys think?