IMPORTANT !!!

SO I THINK I SHOULD OF  PROBABLY HAVE TALKED ABOUT A DEADLINE FOR THE OLIVER  LETTERS.

WAIT,.... sorry i have no idea why I was talking in caps.  Makes me seem like I was  yelling this whole time.lol

I have the chapter half done and ready to go. It's the  next one after my next update ( which is after I post this).  BUT!!  thing is I can't update anything  unless I have letters. 

So bottom line, things will be updated faster if I  get them. If not i have to sit here and write a bunch of fan letters and  i just dont have the time , plus im boring as hell. So this is why i thought it would be fun to have you guys summit it.  Some of you say you dont want to write a letter, then give me a line.  A tweet or something. 

You guys are great to me already so  its me giving  something in return. So all of you could help me make this story better and be apart of it . :)

I dont have to put your name if you dont want to.  You  can be anonymous or even Frankenstein. Doesnt matter, i will not edit them or anything.

All I need is a letter ( anything you want)  and a name. 

Umm..So  yah  I think ill give you guys till friday  morning  I wont touch this story till then.  But for sure ill send a deadline reminder. If  I havent updated then it means one of two things. Everyone ignored this and didnt send me anything and Im stuck writing things on my own. Or  I slept in and am late for work. 

Now  im late for work lol Thank you guys!!! <333 xoxoxoxxoxox