Chapter 24

I thought I would have some free time the week I made chapter 23 and believed  I would made another chapter the day after..... But I ended up procrastinating and updating it a week or 2 later... I'M SORRY xD

____________________

Ski's POV

                                                   Today was barely Tuesday...

It was early in the morning and I woke up feeling  empty and cold. I slowly opened my eyes to look at my love, but ended up seeing a wide empty space next to me.

Frowning that Kaden didn't at least wake me up and tell me he's going somewhere. I mean I would love to spend at least a little time before I head to school. Crawling out of the bed to much of my protest and rushed to get ready for today.

Few minutes later I heard chatter from the living room and I for sure know it was the group of guys that Kaden hangs out with. I rush out of the room wanting to surprise him, but it ended up me being the surprised one when I reached half way down the stairs to the living room.

Seeing 12 grown men chatting away in the living room half naked. Way to start the morning I suppose. I was drooling over Kaden's body when I landed on him, but I didn't show it. I pretended to be mad at the sight... Well kinda am anyway since they have no decency in the main house hold where children could be present.

I fake coughed to get their attention which worked in any case. Kaden was the only one to approach me with a smirk.

I glared at him then at all of them," Why are you guys chatting away when you could get dressed?"

"Love we just got back from patrolling," Kaden groaned.

"So? Kids under 14 lives here and you want them to lose their virgin eyes before they even find their mates," sheesh I sound like a mother.

"It's no big deal" A guy sitting down said and pointed out his abs," men are fit to show these to the world."

I rolled my eyes," Is that so? Then you guys don't mind when I get back from running I go around shirtless at the pack house without the care of the world."

I might have said the wrong words, because they didn't reply but have lustful eyes and Kaden caught notice of it. He growled at everyone to get the hell away before he goes murder everyone in a close distance. He grabbed me and brought me to his bare chest, gripping my waist tightly.

"Did you really have to say that?" He growled," Now I want to lock you up and do whatever I please with you until you learn the way to speak in front of your mate."

My wolf loved his way of seducing me she purred, which probably he might have heard as well. I blushed at that, because I would have liked that idea when he spoke it in a husky voice of his. Gahh he's killing me! "Y-you can't..."

"Why not," He put his lips on the mark he gave me, sending me tingles all over my body.

I hesitated to speak, knowing it will end up in moans so he said again," Why?"

"B-because..." I stuttered yet yelled at the end," I have school!"

"aww is my stubborn mate scared?" He smirked," You know you can get it all over with and say those 4 words."

I looked at him glaring my face off," What four words?!"
"Oh you want to know, so you can say it to me," He whispered in my ear right now," Those simple words; I want you now."

I smacked both my hands on his bare chest lightly right after," Such a tease!"

He grabbed my hands the and put them near his face and kissed them like prince charming would have," Oh Sky you would never understand how its hard for me to not jump you and mate with you this instantly. I want you ever since I laid my eyes on you."