Chapter 19

Sorry for late update D;

_____________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                       I feel like throwing up right this moment when Kaden took us to Sea Ranch. Why I felt like gagging is because he wanted me to go horse back riding with him and I hated riding on a horse ever since my old Alpha forced me to ride on one. As far as I remembered it didn't go well with me. I fell and almost broke my neck because the horse was afraid of me and rode off with out me while I was down, hurt. After that I hated horses and couldn't stand being near one.

"Why did you bring us here anyway?" I mumbled.

"Because a certain someone blabbered out that you were afraid of horses," kaden smirked.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Travis who was behind him smiling.

"I am not afraid of them. I hate them! Big difference," Hissing at them," If you knew, why bring me here and ask me that stupid question."

he chuckled," Why? Because I'm going to teach you how to ride one. Since today is my day to spend some time with you."

"So why must I be drag along with you then?" Travis intervened.

"Felt kind enough to drag someone along with us."

clapped my hands and yipped," Alright then, I'll head back to your car while you two have some boy to boy bounding! I don't feel like doing anything today with you guys!"

running back to where we came from just to be stopped by two manly hands around my stomach.

"Who said you can leave?" Kaden teased.

"Kaden... I really don't want to do this..." I mumbled yet again.

"Do you trust me?" Kaden asked out of a sudden.

I nodded, knowing I can trust him.

"Good, because all you need to do today is to trust in me, because I'll be riding with you." He smiled at me. All my worries had vanished after that.

We headed towards the two horses that was now handed to us by the owner. The owner was male and above 40 years old, He told us the names of the two horses. Hitch, and Rick. They were both male, but they were both beautiful and stunning. Travis was riding the horse Hitch, because that horse was the youngest and shorter then the other. Kaden and I had the horse Rick, who was tall, built, and suitable for two people to ride on.

Travis was already on it, and riding it around the field waiting for us. Kaden was helping me to get up, since I refused to do it myself worried that he'll push me off or I'll fall off on my own.

"Calm down Sky, your going to definitely scare the horse with that expression," He smirked.

"Shut it, and get up here already!" I hugged the horse tightly, whining to Kaden who seems he was enjoying the view of the scared looking me," If you don't get up here this instant, I'm going to kick your man jewels when you least expect it!"

"Jeez never met someone in one moment was afraid, then threatening to hurt my 'jewels'." He grumbled pretending to be stunned.

I didn't bother talking anymore, too focused on the horses every move. I felt someone climbing up from behind and grabbed a hold of me, straightening me up.

"alright, now just stay like this and relax and enjoy the view, while I lead the horse to whatever direction I decide to go," Kaden whispered into my ear.