Chapter 15

Thanks to all of the people who took the time to read this! And towards the people who likes it, it means so much to me ^^

Not Edited

_____________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                      "Kaden! Your going to make me late," I whined. 

"Your making yourself late, not me" He yawned. 

He was right, today I start school, but I've been stalling ever since I woke up early this morning. Arguing with him was my excuse to being late for my first day. I would say I'm a bit nervous and worried to even go.

making a frustrated sigh, heading to my hummer where Jack was already in the front seat. I have no clue why I must take him since clearly he has a better car then I do. His reason was 'I like this better'. But I know kaden has to do something about it, making Jack my personal babysitter. 

Smirking, They have no clue how obvious they are making it look like. But I'm not going to let it happen, I'll somehow ditch his little pet here.

I smiled at Jack," Good morning, sorry stalling."

"It's ok" His eyebrows went up.

Going inside the driver's seat and putting the keys into ignition to start the car a sudden knock on my window was heard, making me open the window down," Yes?"

"After school is over, your coming straight back with Jack. and don't talk to any males there. and stay with Jack at all times!" Kaden ordered.

"Yes father," Rolling my eyes.

"Ok, and I'm not your father!" He told me with the look like he doesn't believe me. Which is good, because I'm totally not going to listen to his over protective rules. I can take care of myself, and I can talk to anyone I want too.

"Then stop acting like one," I spat, then closing my window so I won't hear him anymore.

With a wave of goodbye, I left in a hurry to school.

Jack told the directions to the school, and in no time we both were at the entrance to the school. 

Gazing at it with sparkled eyes, It was huge of a school, but not as huge as the pack house. Pure beautiful like if this school was meant for rich kids or something. I'm happy that I choose this school, it looks better then the picture. The parking space was terrible though, I can't seem to find a parking space anywhere until someone decided to leave and which I ended up taking that spot now.

"Does every single one of these students own a car or what?" I said to myself.

"Yep, that's why everyone try to get here early, but it seems we were in luck today." Jack answered while getting his stuff and getting out.

I did the same and gazed towards the entrance noticing people were staring over here," Jack? Did I do something wrong for them to stare at us?"

"Not really, their just wondering whose the new werewolf in town." he smirked.

"Oh great, The first day of school and I'm already in the spot light. I smell trouble." I grumbled.

Jack's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling my forward towards the entrance," Relax, if there was trouble you would most definitely fight them off since you were beta before. Or are you saying your weak and scared?"

Slapping his arm off in return growling," Not scared idiot."

He raise his hands up in surrender," Just checking."