A day without him?

ah did you guys believe I abandoned this story? Well I didn't! :)

Not Edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

                       I felt really comfortable right now when I barely started to wake up, but I had no clue why? Last night I bunked at the uncomfortable couch on the side, how can it feel so comfortable right now... Maybe it just a dream that I was laying on what it looks like a wide bed.

Everything went still when a hand appeared to be wrapped around my waist.

I turned around and look what I see in the beginning of a new day, My so called mate Kaden sleeping next to me on his bed. How dare he put me to bed when I was sleeping and to top it off sleeping together!

I got to admit he looked cute while he's sleeping... WHAT!?! How can I just think that, I can't just fall for him just like that. Stupid mate bond!

I suddenly heard my wolf chuckled in my mind like she wanted to say 'I told you so'.

'If you don't stop pissing me off, I wont go in wolf form for a whole freak'n month' I growled to shut her up.

As you can see i'm in no mood to being fooled around with today, since I'm still pissed from this person here.

As soon as my wolf became quiet I pushed his arm away from me slowly so he whouldn't wake up. Oh how much I would love to annoy him just by waking him up, but I want to get out of this room without him stalking me wherever I go.

Might as well let him sleep a little longer while I at least enjoy my little freedom as best as I can probably by hanging with my little brother today. And might as well ask Jack to take us to a mall to go shopping for clothes, since we only brought a few with us and I couldn't get the clothes I found in my one hour room since it's not my room anymore.

I grabbed the bag which was still where I left it full of clothes and randomly picked out a white tank top and blue skinny jeans. There was a bathroom on the left side to the bedroom, and quietly tip-toed threw it and closed the door right after.

I quickly changed into them then putted my hair up into a bun while I was at it. I checked outside to see if Kaden was awake, but he wasn't... I then check the clock which shows the time it was now 1pm... Wow we slept in, but he was still sleeping, lazy bum...

Taking a step out now heading straight to the hall, I paused a looked back and sighed.. I didn't want him to worry when he wakes up and decided to write a little note saying 'going shopping with my brother, be right back in an hour and half or so.'

When I was happy on what I said, stood up and skipped away downstairs where I heard Travis's cute little voice.

Aha It's how cute when I treat him more like he was my own kid then my brother. Everyone thought so as well from my old pack since I'm always overprotective and possessive over him. I can't blame myself since I always take the responsibility ever since he was born.

Travis was playing video games in the living room while Jack was watching him amazed on how my brother played. Travis was very addicted playing battlefield 3, certainly I was still amazed watching him beat the crap out of the opposing team one by one.

I coughed to get their attention and at the same time they both looked up at me saying their 'good morning's' to me, while I did the same.

Jack's eyes was filled with concern/worried/confusion, probably the whole situation of me being forced to sleep in the same room as Kaden.