Chapter 18

Got back from staying at my friends house for the week, So I'm back to using my crappy Labtop x]

_________________________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                       First thing in the morning I was waken up by someone dumping cold water on me.

"Son of a b!tch!" I screamed out, jumping out of the bed in the process.

Hearing the laughter of someone who caused this, I looked at the person whom I going to kill and glared at Travis.

"Whats going on!" Kaden rushed in the room quickly looking at me then at Travis.

"I'm going to kill you!" I growled and got up quickly to catch him. He ended up running away laughing.

Kaden caught me, so I wouldn't chase him and laughed," What's all that about?"

I glared at him," Not that you care!"

He put his hands up," Give, I didn't mean to laugh at you. It was amusing to see your angry face bright and early today."

I sighed," He's going to regret doing that."

"Can I help?"

I raised and eyebrow," You have reasons to help me out I'm guessing."

"Of course." He simply said, having an evil grin.

I rolled my eyes knowing they both don't get along and kaden's just doing it to bully him. I smiled," I'm better off doing it my own."

He pouted, but pecked my lips," Oh well, anyways get ready and be down in 10 minutes."

"Why? I don't have school." I questioned.

"Because I'm taking you and the devil out to eat, since no one is around today."

I smirked," ooh goody, maybe I can start my master plan right now."

"Don't do anything extreme."

"Kaden do you have any pink dye?" I did my sexy voice and hugged him.

He was hesistating for awhile until he gave in," If you go to Kacy's room, you'll probably find some... He dyes her hair pink."

I kissed him and said," Thank you."
Letting him go, while he grabbed my hand asking," What you going to use it for?"

I whistled," You'll see." And hopped to this girl's room which Kaden popped an image of her door in my mind.

Finding her room, I looked around and found a few bottles of pink hair dye. I just knew one of the pack members would have pink hair dye!

Grabbing it, and went to travis's room and sneaked in. I heard shower running so I had a few minutes to do this. I grabbed his most favorite shirt and all his underwear and dyed it all pink. He absolutely hates pink, so when I finished, I put it near the fan so it can dry off. When I did that I go back where all his shirts were at and grabbed them all, so he would have no choice but to go out wearing a pink shirt there. I went out quickly and find a good hiding spot where he would have no clue where his shirts are. When I was done completely I dashed to my room to get ready myself.

Grabbing a summer's dress and quickly put it on, then dashed to Kaden who seems to be watching t.v, waiting patiently. Sitting down next to him, cuddling him and his arm while pretending to watch with him. Was dazed on how hot he looks with his v-neck shirt on.

He moved away from my hold and grabbing my waist and positioning me between his legs. Blushing by his sudden move and how he is still holding me. He smiled," You are beautiful as ever, Now I don't want to go out today and just trap you with me in our room all day."