giving him a chance

Heyy! I was going to update sooner then this, but I was busy watching 'Doctor Who' aha. Right now I'm around season 5. Ever watch doctor who? If so, your awesome! ;)

sorry for my mistakes ahead of time *A* 

____________________________________________

Sky's P.O.V

The gathering was finished and everyone left to get some rest or do other things.

Travis, Kaden, Jack, and I were inside the pack house playing some video games right after everyone was gone. I quite enjoyed it, since I warmed up a bit with Jack and especially Kaden, but it friendly terms though for now.

'Humans... first they always say that they don't want a mate and forever hate them. But give them a day or two and they will cave in." My wolf who I call by the name of Belle smirked.

she be rolling her eyes at me if she was not me.

I made a low growl which gave me curious glances from the three of the boys whose with me.

"Trouble with your own wolf?" Jack smirked.

I grinned," goddess sent me an annoying one out of all the rest."

Belle Laughed in my head and wanted to counter attack it but I interrupted her," You got a point, even though I hate to admit it. Doesn't mean I will fully fall heads over heal just yet, if your trying to suggest that."

Belle did a little scowl then vanished.

I do enjoy my conversations with my wolf since she was always a wise yet clever, an any way to put it she helps me through out everything! But sometimes she can just be a real pain in the you know where. Ever since we meet our mate, she's been annoying me 24/7 and I can never tell her shut up about it since she won't. But I won't blame her since Kaden wolf is her mate and they should be together.

Speaking of Kaden, he is sitting right next to me with his arms around my shoulder. I felt nice and comfy, but my wolf wanted more then that of course.

I just breath in and out controlling my sudden need to touch him more. Kaden had a devilish smile plastered all over his face proving that he new that I was trying my hardest to control it.

I cursed in my mind thinking of a way to get back at him right now.

An idea came to me in a second and I smiled at him which gave him a curious glance trying to figure out why I was smiling all of a sudden.

I pretended something hit me in the back and swung my one very right hand across his left shoulders feeling his abs already then seductively moved it slowly towards his chest and stopped for a moment.

He shivered in delight as I can feel his lust, I ignored it and came close to his neck and breathed slowly so he could feel it, and slowly went towards his ears and whispered in a seducing tone," So sorry... Something hit my back..."

I suddenly moved my right hand back towards me touching his thighs in the process. My whole body was now straightened out like nothing had happened and just looked at the t.v, smiling like I have won.

He groaned but became frustrated that I left him hanging thinking I would actually do something.

I giggled when he put a pillow to where his little friend was at, now knowing what happen and that I caused it.

He jumped up right before he whispered into my ear," You will pay for that." and rushed up straight to his own bathroom and take a nice long cold shower.

"That's just cruel young lady!" Jack pretended to be furious, even though he's trying to hold his laughter.

"That's just disgusting, and right in front of me too!" Travis Gagged.

I laughed and blushed like crazy," Hush up! I did nothing wrong that could even look gross in your teen mind."

He stilled gagged replaying the little scene in his mind," Still seeing my sister doing that is just wrong!"

"Heh just watch when you get your mate, you will probably would do much more worse then what she did." Jack laughed.

I slapped Jack's arms playfully," I seriously don't want to hear that! Travis is an angel!"

Jack played hurt and raised his hands in surrender," What ever floats your boat!"

we continued to play games until we got tired and so we said our goodbyes to Jack who was heading to his bedroom first, then Travis right after him.

I told Travi I be sleeping on the living room couch today, since I felt like it. and It be weird if I just barged into Kaden's room.. I still think it's weird calling it 'our' room, I'm just nervous to be up there with him I guess.

I laid down on the closet couch near me just to get picked up in the process.

I growled," I just laid down on that couch!"

"grumpy already?" kaden smirked.

I glared at him realizing that he wasn't wearing a shirt on right now.

took me a minute to look away and to shake me head 'no'

He had a gorgeous smile plastered on his face right now I felt like I was going to melt.

"I'm taking you to your new room."

I stopped him," What!?!"

"Well I know you really hate staying in my room and that I think it would be better for you to get used to this place first... anyways its right next to my room so I know your close. umm heh" He blushed in the end.

I gazed at the new Kaden I never thought he would go that far to gain my trust.

I really want to kiss him right now seriously! it would seem I gave in early though and I still needed him to know I still want to fight with the pack.

We stared at each others eye for quite awhile until I broke it and mumbled," thank you... but its alright I like staying in your room."

kaden eyes went wide in shock and I grinned. what I can be a stubborn person but I can change as well a bit.

"Not because I like you! its because I find it more comfy in there." I reassured him.

"sure," he said not believing in what I said.

Heck I don't even believe myself. A part of me want to be near him at times and maybe this would work.

we were near our room that he put me down so I could change into my pj's in our bathroom. (aha I could get used to saying 'ours' now)

when I was finished changing, I went back and saw kaden already in bed sleeping.

I smiled and hopped to the other side of the bed and laid down wanting to sleep as well.

I felt hands sliding around my waist ending it with a hugging pose.

I didn't budge, it felt nice and I don't want to ruin it.

kaden whispered 'goodnight' in my ear before I dozed off.

________________________________

about it for now til next time <3