Leave Me Alone

Hiii again~ I'm so happy today since spring break is near!!

Picture of Kaden -->

Aha enjoy the song as well ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

    I stood there gazing at the Alpha who was guarding me from Jack who apparently was thrown at a tree by him and was now trying the get up. But the Alpha didn't like that so he growled at him, which made him stood still for awhile.

   I growled at the alpha trying to tell him to stop being an a**, and it wasn't intentionally since we were training, wasn't it the whole point in this gathering first off. I started walking to Jack to see if he was OK, but the alpha got in my way.

I growled again, but this time he growled back angry at me this time for growling at him, my own mate. I didn't want to cause trouble right now with the Alpha so I looked down apologetically while backing away  a bit.

I noticed him coming towards me all of a sudden, and I was actually afraid on what's he going to do to me now. So when he leaned near my wolf, I automatically froze closing my eyes worrying if he's going to hurt me.

But nothing happen and I felt another jolt, but even stronger then the last one I had felt earlier, and I opened my eyes widely looking at the Alpha who was comforting my wolf by putting his head around my neck.

I thought it was his way of telling me to not be afraid of him. I then could hear my wolf cheering for me to just accept him already, which snapped by gaze upon him and my confused state of having an Alpha as a mate. And when he noticed something was wrong with me he starred into my eyes, and I looked at his in an uninterested way.

I don't know what to do, so I did the only thing left for me to do, run back to the pack house and leave there as quick as possible. So when I thought of that, I turned away from his eyes which made me feel sad for doing that. No other way then to run off as fast as I could now..

I was lucky to remember where the location of the pack house now, Since I have good memory for those sort of things. It took me a few minutes for me to reach the pack house. I went back to the tree and changed back into my human form, now putting on my clothes.

'Stupid human, Why did you run away from him? I order you to go chase after him now! How dare you think you can just leave without asking me for my own opinion,' My wolf was damn furious, and  yelling at me and now cursing at me.

'You know this by now, having a mate is troublesome! I don't like over-protective mates like the Alpha especially! Didn't you see what he did out there! I hate what he did, I can fight for myself! He didn't have to protect someone he doesn't even know nothing about!' I explained to her so she can understand how I feel.

'Shut up with the whole 'mate is so troublesome' you KNOW very well deep inside you wanted a mate'

'Ugh fine I agree with you, but not with an alpha! Definitely a NO!" I refused to admit defeat.

'...' My wolf knew this would go on forever so she stopped making a fuss,' Whatever, One day you'll see how wonderful it is to have him!'

"Not in a thousand of years!" I grumbled while speaking with my voice.

When I finished dressing and talking, I rushed inside the pack house and towards my room ignoring all the shocked faces glazing straight at me. I knew they already knew about me being the mate of their own Alpha.