Chapter 29

Umm so I changed the book cover, what do you think? Awesome right? aha

_____________________________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                            I woke up with a big headache this morning. I guess it was bad sleeping on the ground last night.... wait!?! It doesn't even feel that I'm laying on the ground right now. I look around frantically and saw that I was on my bed.

I sighed in relief and muttered to myself," Great Sky, your making your headache go even more higher then normal."

Which it did, since my head hurts even more.

I looked around desperately to find if Kaden was here, but it seems like he left hours ago, since his scent was still present.

I think I will take a long bath and head downstairs if I'm allowed to get some food.

Going to the bathroom to get the bath ready, I had the sudden urge to peek out the window. When I did I saw Kaden with his shirt off, playing basketball with the little kids.

I was aw struck and couldn't keep my eyes off his ever movement he makes. I thought about the past events now and sadly looked at him, maybe it was a bad idea to leave. I should have told him... He had the right to know, and now he thinks I don't trust him... I can't help to blame myself and that he should deserve someone else to will show him respect and love and trust... Not that I'm saying I don't love him or any of that, It's completely the opposite! I love him like there's no tomorrow. But the stupid me from the past keeps getting in my way. The old me who does things myself.

I don't know how long I've been staring at him, but he figured someone was watching him and he suddenly looked up at me.

I quickly fell to the floor, scared if he actually caught me staring at him. That was totally embarrassing of me to do.

I crawled to the bathroom shutting the door while at it, and I kept my mind off the things while I took my long bath I long to take.

__________

I think My headache had grew worse then it was before and I started panting. I was out of the bath five minutes ago, because I couldn't handle it anymore.

I was getting dressed now slowly, thinking of paying a visit to the pack doctor Kyle I think was his name. I remembered seeing him around the pack house every week checking up on the people who lives here that were injured. I was kind of sad that we didn't get to chat at all, he seemed like a good person to talk to.

Silently cracking the door open a little bit, looking right to left to see if anyone was around, but it seems to be empty. I sighed, hoping someone was here so everything would be much more easier in finding Kyle.

Fully out of the room now, closing the door on my way out that when I looked back to the direction I was heading I suddenly bumped into something hard.

Losing my balance in the process, I closed my eyes and waited for the fall to happen. But nothing happened, two hands grabbed around my waist and straightened me out.

I blushed, embarrassing myself again in view of my mate looking down at me emotionless.

"Where do you think your going?" Kaden growled lowly at me.

I shivered at his coldness he's showing me right now," T-to Kyle."

He then looked at me, showing some emotion to me," Why?"

I couldn't say, because I can't. I was starting to pant again.

Kaden noticed and he tried to put his hand towards my forehead but I flinched not knowing what he was up to," I..It's not that serious, I'll just go back... Don't want to cause anymore trouble," I could barely speak up.