Chapter 11

Sorry if I haven't updated recently! Was extremely busy, and I will make up for it v-v

p.s I just noticed I've been spelling Kaden's name wrong! *A* I'm going to re-edit his name on all my previous chapters; so his name is Kaden guys not Kayden!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V.

    I couldn't believe I still lost even at my best. I lost to him by just 2 seconds.

Kaden and I placed a bet you see... Well I made the bet and he agreed that who ever loses have to do whatever the winner orders you to do for one day. It was a race to see who was the fastest, so Kaden won and now I must keep to my promise to do whatever he tells me to do tomorrow.

I sighed in frustration, not even noticing the crowd of people are still in the living room looking confused.

"Everybody go back to whatever you were doing, everything is under control now," Kaden spoke through the silent crowd of people who lives here.

In a split second everyone vanished to their rooms, leaving Travis, Kaden and me in the room.

I stared at Travis with my evil glare, and he spit his tongue out yelling before he ran away to his room," I knew you were close! Its what you get for not telling me!"

Chasing that rug-rat and killing him is what I was planning on doing right now, but Kaden grabbed me knowing my intentions then said," You should know that Travis was more worried then me at the beginning thinking you might never come back."

I calmed myself down, with a guilty face now put on. I never knew Travi would be worried about me when I left, he knew how I am and yet he was scared. stupid! of course he would I never even thought how that incident would have effect on him. I was so focused on myself to not even notice my own little brother was suffering as well!

"Kaden I'm going to stay with my brother for tonight." I pleaded.

"Fine, I'll drop by tomorrow since I get a day of ordering my mate around," He smirked.

I blushed and suddenly hid my face from him," Whatever!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis's P.O.V

               Annoying. Is all I am thinking about right now. How can she be alright like nothing happened that time, and still is ok to wonder off without telling no one where she is.

I happened to be sulking on my bed right now until a sudden knock towards my door was heard," May I come in?"

It was my sister.

"No," I rolled my eyes, even though I said it I know she wouldn't listen to me.

The door opened slowly and in came Sky with a sad face plastered all over her face. I wondered why, was it because of her mate?

"Why are you sad?" I wondered.

She automatically hid it and is trying to smile at me with that biggest fake smile I ever seen in my life and complained," What? Who said I was sad? Do I look sad to you?"

She pointed both of her hands towards her lips and continued," I am completely not sad!"

"That smile makes you look like an old clown." I smirked.

She frowned," Really? I shouldn't smile at all anymore then."

I frowned myself," Geez you are so clueless, I like your smile, I hate your fake smile!"

"See was that hard to say?" She sat next to me hugging me out of no where," Time like these you should just tell me whats wrong, just let it all out so then I would know what I did or didn't do wrong."

I gritted my teeth and tried to push her away, but she just held on tighter,".... When you left without anyone noticing... I thought you left for good without me... Ever since you came here, you seem distant like your getting farther away from me, like Kaden is taking you away from me."

She suddenly let go of me and laughed," You think Kaden is taking me away from you?!"

I glared at her and she shut up automatically and she continued," Travi, your my little brother! You always come first to me! Screw Kaden, and his over-protectiveness. I will try to sneak away from him as much as possible to be with you... But you got to understand he's my mate, and you can't expect me to stick with you forever, just like when you find your mate, I can't stick with your forever as well... You will want to stay beside your mate and nothing more. But doesn't mean I will stop loving you and stop babying you. we got to let other people in as well. Hey you made lots of friends behind my back though! If whose complaining it should be me. And it seems Jack is your best of friend right now, seeing as you two always love to bully me"

I smiled at her trying to make me feel better and replied," Hey! Don't nag at me! I know others in the pack would love to be your friend, but you always avoid others. And before you said you didn't want to be involved or to be around Kaden. What changed your mind? hmm"

She blushed and happened to look somewhere else now," I guess every time I'm near him, fate seems to pull me even more close towards him."

I gasped and have an awed expression, I never seen her react like this in my life, she was always hard to get near and never show emotions. Maybe having a mate like Kaden is a great help for her.

"what?" she asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine now so i'm going to sleep now." I smiled," You should go back to Kaden's room before he gets worried."

"Heh, nope I get to stay the night in your room today," She laid beside me and kissed my forehead," I am truly sorry for not telling you I was out for a run... I only thought of myself."

I yawned," Its alright.... Goodnight."

"goodnight." and then we both happily dazed off to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of chapter 11 *A*