Chapter 35

I never expected to have so many views & votes, and I just feel bad for my lack of updating.
(I'll try not to make this an unfinished book, but I can't promise how long the updates going to be anymore, sorry
;-;) College is just bringing me down, and I have to find a part time job on top of it all....

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up once again, but luckily those guards weren't here to watch over me. I took this time I have to figure out ways to escape out of this cage that is made out of wolfs bane.

Trying to kick the cage, but it did absolutely nothing to help me out. I felt like a defenseless human right now.

Thinking about Kaden now and wonder what he was doing. I bet he was trying his all to get me back, and the words that bastard Rick began haunting me. How he had planned for him to come and make me watch him die.... Like hell will I stand here waiting for it to happen.

I stood patiently still, figuring out how my plan to escape will work in my weak state. Upon figuring it all out I was also waiting for the guards to come back to have another round with beating me up.

It felt like an hour or two when they finally appeared again, but this time it was the buff guy.
He grinned upon seeing me, and I grinned knowing how irritated he gets when I taunt him.

"Oh it's just you," I rolled my eyes," I expected someone more... well more tougher than you."

His grin quickly faded and I laughed on how easily offended he could be.

"You won't be too cocky when I'm done with you," His wolf was out and began to unlock the cage.

"Want to bet," I questioned while getting in position to do a move that will surely be affective against any guys.

When he opened up and quickly grabbed onto my leg to yank me out. I put up a fight this time, and held onto the bars even thought it's burning my hands. But I tried my best to endure it for now while he continuously tried to pull me out until he gotten a bit closer to my reach that I can strike him. I kicked my right foot away from his hands and quickly kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, as hard as I could.

He fell down in agonizing pain and I quickly got out of this cage and soon enough I began punching his face until he fell unconscious.

I scanned my knuckles and see how bruised up it was and sighed. I hope I can gain my strength soon if I ever plan to get out of here alive.

Checking the buff guys pockets to find that knife he was planning to use on me. At least I can sort of protect myself now, but I don't know how affective it can be upon these guys. They can simply dodge my attacks by their speed.

My only worry now if finding my way out of here, I began by getting out of this room.
I landed upon an empty hall, and decided to reach to the end of it quietly without making a noise.

It seemed that I was stationed underground and there was the stairs that lead up.
I wonder if there was anyone up there since it's my only way out...

Tip toeing upstairs and when I took a peek through the door I've noticed there was only two guards at the entrance chatting away. Good thing they didn't notice that I escaped yet, but bad news is that they are in my way.

Glancing at the closed off rooms in front of me, I wonder if they aren't occupied... I can easily escape through the windows if so.

I took my chances on the room in front of me to notice it looked like an old abandoned office.
Behind the desk was where my way out to freedom.

Before I leaped out of the window, I glanced at some portrait that on the desk out of curiosity to see it was a picture of a beautiful women. I wonder who she was, and why do I have a feeling that she looks familiar...

I shoved it off for now and final went through the window in which I began running into the woods as fast as I can.

I was slowly recovering my full strength, and my wolf is waking up as well.

Pretty far away from them now, but I never stopped even though I was getting pretty tired.

There was a small cliff up ahead which leads to more woods down at the very bottom.
I mustered up the strength I had to jump and land perfectly on the ground without any injury.
Reached down I staggered a bit, seeing that it barely worked out.

I huffed, but soon snapped out of it when I felt an unknown presence coming near me.
Gazed up to see a pack of wolves.

My eyes widen when I saw their fur color... It's what Luke had mentioned about my parents pack being filled with pure red and golden wolves.

My hunch was right when they all gathered around me and bowed their heads in respect.

I take a huge gulp, totally unprepared for everything that is happening right now...