Chapter 16

Another day and another chapter (;

__________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                      "Time for you to get ready for school." Someone whispered into my ear whole I was sleeping.

I groaned and grabbed my pillow and put it on top of me.

"Sky, you will not get breakfast if you don't wake up this instant.." The voice spoke again calmly.

groaned in response the second time, then uncovered my face to look at the time then at the person," It's 10 minutes early then the time I woke up yesterday........... Give me another 5 minutes!"

"fine, but I'm guessing you not be wanting fresh baked pancakes. Since it'll be gone before you even get up in 5 minutes," Kaden said softly in my ear," I made them."

I smirked at that," I didn't know you can cook."

I was now out of bed going through clothes that I'm going to wear today.

I could feel the hot gaze Kaden's giving me behind my back

"You better wear something decent and less showy today,' He clenched his teeth trying not to remember the current events that happened when he wasn't around.

"Don't worry! Won't ever happen again," giving him a wink.

"Good." sighed in relief.

Giving him a little tease," How about this!" now showing him a strapless mini dress.

His eyes turned darker shades of blue and growled," NO!"

Rolling my eyes," Was just kidding, possessive mate."

"I am because your making things difficult for me to prevent some un mated wovles to go after you, Your not even claim by me yet so no one knows your Mine." He breathed heavily to smell my scent to calm his wolf.

I walked towards him and pecked him on the lips," I will tell them whose boss, and that I'm taken."

He totally forgot what he was thinking and looked at my lips. I would say we typically have a make-out session every hour, that's how deep our bond is right now. I'm not sure of him claiming me just yet.

I licked my lips seductively just a bit of tease while he was still looking. He was leaning towards for another long lasting kiss, but he didn't know was that I was going to reject it and go back to finding a perfect outfit to wear today.

He growled at that, for leaving him hanging," That's not funny Sky. Now get back here and finish what you started!"

"Can't, I want to hurry and eat your hand made pan cakes, before everyone steals them all." I said while grabbing the outfit that is appropriate for today and showed Kaden," Got it! Isn't this cute!"

I gasped when his lips crashed into mine without me noticing, but again didn't stop him. Even though  again he have total dominance over it, since he always kisses me when I'm about to say something. 

Hating the feel of him letting go, but I had no choice and broke it, breathing heavily," I must get change now."

Hiding his hurt and casually mumbled," fine, I'll be at the kitchen." and stepped out the door to the kitchen like a sad puppy.

Guilt and sad plastered all on my face, but staying strong trying not to stop him and go back to the heated session.

I took a quick shower and jumped into my clothes after I dried myself and then brushing every inch of my hair took me about 30 minutes to finish before I went down.