Chapter 22

Comment if you want to be dedicated on the next chapter~

______________________

Kaden's P.O.V

Carrying Sky back to our room. She was unconscious at the moment, because being mark by an alpha did a big toll and she needed some rest. It happens to all alpha mates, but I was still worried.

her final words " I love you" replayed in my mind over and over again. If she didn't faint right after, I would have jumped her that moment and fully mate with her then and there.

When I laid her down and made sure she looks comfortable as ever, I had to go help Jack with my work. Leaving him with all that was my intention, but I forgot something important was in those documents that was sent to me that involves my mate.

"Jack," I began while opening the door to my office," Ski's file?"

"Right here,"He immediately gave it to me, expecting I would ask this.

"Good work, you may take a break," I released him from his duty.

But it seemed he wanted to question something so I asked," Anything you need to ask me?"

"Sorry Alpha, it's none of my business or anything, but I wanted to know why you wanted to check her file?"

"Nothing much to worry about, I wanted to know if her previous alpha knew anything about her parents history."

"What's the need of knowing her parents back round anyway?" He wondered, confused.

"Nothing serious, I simply am curious and want to help her to at least this much about her parents history since she has no clue who they really are."

I started to scan through papers and landed on a piece of paper showing details of her role as beta.

"What you find?' Jack was curious on why I look a bit stunned.

"It says here that right after the incident that happened with her parents, that she killed an escaped rouge without any remorse and that was when the deceased Alpha chose her as his beta. But she took the role when she was 14 and a half. But she was 7 when she killed the rouge..."

"How can that be possible? A 7 year old is merely a pup, how can she kill a rouge herself? The file is wrong." Jack eyes furrowed.

I remember her telling me she could speak to her wolf at that time," Maybe it's not just her."

"What you mean?"
"She told me she could speak with her wolf then. Maybe she could shift then."

"How could that be possible."

"Don't know," I sighed," It be good to find out who her parents is right about now."

He asked," May I help?"

I nodded and gave him the files.

He skimmed through them and stopped and a file saying classified. I had a strange feeling in the pits of my stomach that its not good.

"It says here that both her parent were born alphas," Jack hesitated at the end," Their names were Jade Cross and George Dyson."

My eyes went wide, then went back to acting calm.

"Aren't they the ones who lead most strongest and powerful pack in the U.S before they got ambushed by rouges," Jack remembered," Ever since they disappeared, our pack became known as the strongest now."

"Yes they are. Not just strongest, but they all were rare white wolves. That's why we never see any pure white wolves, until Sky came..." I growled frustrated that the rouges might find out about my mate and try to take her away from me.