Chapter 20

College life started, So i'm going to be extremely busy and might update on the weekends if I don't have a lot of homework .w.

Not edited.

________________________________

Ski's P.O.V

                        It's been three days since the incident between Kaden and I. In those three days Kaden haven't tried to talk to me and stayed locked up in his office day and night so far I have known. I was confused did he simply got tired of me? I mean I would definitely as well since I intend to cause trouble. I wasn't exactly doing anything, since I was simply sitting here gazing at the door time to time.

Sighing, it was time I actually get out and find Jessica who wanted to hang out today. I will apologize to Kaden when I get to see him I hope. Reaching the door I started walking to go find her when I heard glass breaking in the kitchen.

"Gahh," A girl screamed out loud.

Running towards her," What happened?"

She looked at me startled and bowed down," umm I-I'm sorry for the sudden out burst Luna, I was just doing the dishes, but I tripped and destroyed half the cups in the house!"

I tilted my head, did I look that mean to others to the ends of being scared? I bended down and grabbed the broken glasses," Well first we should clean this up before anyone comes in and accidentally cut themselves."

"No!" She gently pushed me," It's alright I can do this myself, I don't want to get our luna hurt."

"I'm not fit to be called luna, so just call me Sky," I shoved her a bit to grab them again," and yours?"

She hesitated," It's not important."

"Why so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It really isn't," She looked down respectfully," I'm a mere omega, so please let me do my job."

"Ahh I see," I nodded to myself and looked at her," You think letting me know your one going to stop me from helping you? Your wrong."

Her eyes shot up to meet mines finally," But if someone sees you helping, they will think it's my doing. You shouldn't help someone like me..."

"What that is ridiculous, now lets hurry and clean this up together. The faster the better," I gave a smile.

She sighed knowing she wasn't going to win. She was tall and very thin, she looked like a model everyone would love. Her eyes was to die for, it was pure green and goes along with her  light brown hair. We picked up all the broken glasses and dumped it all in the trash can," So you haven't really answered my question." I said.

"What?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh, it's Kim," She blushed.

"Well Kim, want to do something fun today?"

"I can't... I still have work to do."

"Leave it, your with me so don't worry."

"I don' know.." All she said while I was pulling her towards the exit.

Right on que Jessica pulled up onto the drive way and smirked at us," ready chickas to get this party started!"

Kim looked confused and I smirked," Clubbing will get our minds off of everything."

Getting into Jess car, she finally took off," You must be Kim, your in my math class."