Chapter 10

I give thanks to a friend for doing a cover page for my story! Doesn't it look f'n awsome!

Want a cover page for your story? Message me and I could ask her to do yours <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

    It's been a week and a half already since we stayed at our new home.

From the beginning I didn't enjoy my stay thanks for a certain someone, but now I felt a bit more relax and comfortable here even though Travis and Jack was a constant annoyance. I enjoyed their company once in awhile, which I'm grateful since I wont be distracted about the incident that happened from my previous pack.

I even met a few members who was living in this huge mansion like Trey whose the third command, Ray and his mate Haley, the pack doctor Kyle, and a few elders who wanted to meet me named Greg, Tony, and Tiffany. They were all very kind and welcoming, even though I hardly spoke a word to them they didn't mind. They just kept talking nonstop about me, and of course about themselves which I find intriguing.

Kaden on the other hand is really trying hard for me to accept him, even though I never rejected him fully in the past, just didn't want to be with him and all. He spent most of every hour hanging out with me, even though I know its just his over-protectiveness which to add pisses me off since I can defend for myself. But he did the most sweet things I could never guess he would ever do like cook for me, waking up with beautiful flowers in a vase right next to me, etc.

That boy is going to be the death of me, I hate to say it but I'm caving in already and just want to do the unthinkable things towards him!

Today is Wednesday, March the second of 2013 and I, Sky Alps went wondering around the forest without telling anyone.

I will probably get yelled at by Kaden when I get back, but hey he was busy and I wanted to look around since I haven't really done it since I got here. I might as roam around by myself before I get forced to have a fricken bodyguard am I right, even though I will probably still sneak out without letting the guards notice me gone.

Heh, I usually think of the possibilities on whats going to happen to me while in wolfs form or just calm myself, and forget the everything that happens to me.

I'm free while I am in my wolf!

I stood near a huge lake I never seen until now, and I was dazed in amazement how dazzling it is in my eyes. the water was so clean and clear you can see little fish swimming around.

I was still looking around when I landed on small looking dock now thinking this is where the pack goes if they wanted to go swimming.

I layed down on the near edge of the dock, looking down at the lake while seeing my own reflection of my white wolf.

Now it looks like I actually talking face-to-face with Belle!

'aha' Belle playfully growled in my mind.

'Sorry I haven't shifted in awhile Like I usually do.' I sighed,' Our mate doesn't want us running alone.'

'He doesn't want us to get hurt. He's worried, so I'm completely fine. Plus I want to run with my mate everyday!' Belle yipped putting images in my head showing me and his wolf running together and playing tag, etc.

It sure looked fun, maybe I shall ask him to run with me one day soon.

I smiled at myself, but soon had a huge frown when I saw the sun going down and was now nearly dark.