Chapter 14

I'm happy that people still like this story, I never really thought that it going to be that good of a story :p 

Anyways hope you enjoy, Not edited! *if a word is spelt wrong and you don't know what it means, please tell me. But if it spelt wrong but your understand it. thats good. I'll be rechecking it later in the future ^^'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's P.O.V

                Today was beyond great!  Something I haven't enjoyed in a long, LONG time if I could remember. 

Thankful to Kaden for making me re-live that moment all over again. We currently In the kitchen discussing about the 'terms' of going to school. But I was hardly paying any attention to that and just threw away the trash, and putting away the basket that I was told belongs near the end of the far left big cabinets.

"Kaden you can't just make me not go to school" Smirking at the end," Even if your excuses only benefits your needs, not mine. I'm still going to school."

"Sky you don't need to go! I mean you have me who can give you anything you want, who needs school!"

"If I was a spoiled little princess I would gladly accept that, but I'm not." I said, this side of him frustrates me, he acts like a fricken immature kid, while i'm being the mature adult! I swear if he's doing this on purpose I'll kill him for sure.

"Yes she's some tough cookie right Kaden?" Jack came in through the front door," Don't tell me your cooking Sky."

"Oh if it isn't Jack, Well I'm actually planning to make you some dinner since I felt bad for not even sharing that delicious looking food I gave to kaden here this morning." I glared at him, but smiled to scare him," Please pardon my disrespect for the beta for not giving him food."

Jack glared back and thought up of something," I'm sorry luna for sounding like if I didn't want you to cook, go right ahead, but please feed everyone not just me, I would never want to be greedy, while the others starve, am I right Kaden?"

Kaden froze and glared at Jack cursing out loud at him and then looking at me scratching his head," Um Sky... You don't have to cook you know right?"

I stared at him amused and a bit irritated by that scene and pointed at the two seats in front of me," SIT. You shall both be treated by me and my cooking today as punishment for discouraging me to even learn how to cook now."

While I cook them some dinner, they both continued to beg for mercy while sitting not going to be on my bad side.

I linked Travis to come down to get his microwave pizza, since that's the only thing I won't ruin, Since all I had to do is press start and let the microwave do the work.

"Guys I'm almost finished," Humming the words slowly to them.

I recieved groans form them in response which has pleased me.

Travis came running down the stairs towards us," Why am I getting microwaved food today?"

"Well do you want the food I cooked myself?"

"No Ma'am."

"Then you should appreciate microwave food." I said without looking at him.

"Yes ma'am." Terrified out of his whits to even protest or comment.

"You guys must have done something bad to make her use her deadly weapon," Travis whispered to Kaden and Jack.

"It's this idiot here!" Kaden pointed at Jack.