Chapter 17

Like promised another chapter (:

_________________________

Sky's P.O.V

                        Running to gods know where, all I am worried is that Kaden is catching up real fast. Nearly painting out of exhaustion, we been running for quite a long time. But that's until now, when I completely lost sight of him. There was no movement of any kind in back of me or in the front.

Maybe he gave up? Or I actually lost him. My wolf was disappointed at me, and sad that he couldn't catch her.

My wolf whimper alone, and we had to take a small break, laying down near the big grass. I was comfortable here and wished I wouldn't have to leave this spot, but I won't get caught by him.

But speaking too soon I heard branches or twigs breaking near me, but I don't know which direction. Deciding to stay there and see where it's coming from so I could run the other way.

It was difficult, twigs and small branches breaking at every direction. He must be toying with me right now! Getting frustrated, I turned to my left and made a dash for it just to be tossed back down by a big black wolf, Kaden's wolf... 

He was on top of me, trapping me in the process. It didn't stop me from trying to get away from his hold, but stopped when he growled at me.

'Shift back' said in his mind.

Heck no. I'll be naked! Just when I thought that, he tossed me his shirt he was wearing earlier. I'm guessing he had time to take it off while chasing me.

I turned to a near tree to change back and put on his shirt. I was nervous when I came to his sight and I saw he changed back and had his pants already on as well.

I waved," Hi."

He raised and eyebrow," Don't even try Sky."

I looked down," Yea... Sorry."

"Is that all?" He came towards me and pushed me toward the tree, holding my waist," I don't think it's a sincere apology since you completely tried to fool the principal with those barbaric lies. Are you trying to make me look like a bad Alpha in front of my pack members?"

My eyes wide and gasped," No, I had no attention to do that!"

"Really than what was your attention?" He growled.

"...I don't know anymore! I'm really sorry I wasn't thinking straight at that time, I was so pissed off that they blame me for what happened earlier, and not her. And I just used an excuse so I wouldn't have to get suspended the second day... I didn't want to disappoint you on the second day." I had no clue what to say, but it just sum it up a bit.

" Sky, I was more disappointed that you would use a lie saying I torture you and that stuff," He explained looking hurt.

"It was stupid of me! I would never say it intentionally, never!" I said, but continued," So your not mad about the incident between that girl?"

He glared," That discussion will wait when we go back home where you be staying at all this week with out going out even to school, until you learn how to behave in human society. The principal gave you this week off."

I look down," So you told him it was all a lie then." I wasn't really sad, it's good news, maybe Kaden would go easy on me this week.

"No I didn't have to tell him anything, he knew."

I looked at him surprised," So he knew I was acting the whole time, how cruel!"

"Obviously, Since he's was the one who raised me, so he should know I wouldn't do such a thing." He smirked.