Incounter

I think I'm going too fast for the story... but I didn't want to put much detail in the beginning but *sigh* I should write more detailed things starting from now on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I was laying on my new bed resting from all that driving way to Nevada to California, it was so exhausting so I took a little nap. I wanted to sleep all day but I have planned to do some comeback training with my new pack 'The Dark Moon pack'' later on today so I have no time for dozing off even though I'm fully awake waiting eagerly to leave already. It was too exciting for me. I still warned myself not to fall asleep. Jack told me to meet him outside in like an hour and a half so he can take me where the gathering was, even though I told him many times I could find it if he just told me the directions, I mean I found my way here all by myself so I think I had no problems with finding it alone.

Since an hour has passed and I only have 30 minutes left to do nothing, I finally decided to look thru all the things found in my new room starting with my closet expecting it to be big just like my room jokingly, but apparently I was actually right... It was automatic closet with a remote and when you press move, where the shirts, shorts, dresses were starting to move and from the bottom pants from every brand known was moving at the bottom... What's with these people!?! Soo expensive, and I never seen one til now! I closed it too shocked to look at it again. I reached to my very own bathroom to the left of my room, and I swear when I just opened it I drooled a bit amazed. It was more like a luxury hotel, then a room!

  I should have asked Jack to give me a normal looking room, this is just too much for me to live in. I left my room automatically and went to my brothers room to check on him since being in mine is suffocating me. His room was right next to mine, which was good, so I just barged in without knocking. He was laying on his own bed sleeping and snoring... I did what sister did best, I woke him up just to irritate him.

He groaned and mumbled," Go away."

"But I'm I wanted to ask you something before I leave."

"What?"

"D--" I paused, and left out a soft sigh,"Never mind, it's not really important, I'll be heading off, so don't sleep all day lazy bum, it's still day time."

I didn't even get a response back, so I automatically left his room and going straight downstairs towards the kitchen, where I saw a few pack members either eating or watching t.v. They basically stared at my though. They all greeted me, but all I've done is wave and smile while moving towards the door of freedom.

 Well I still had a few more minutes til the approximate meeting time, but I'm just going to wait outside and chill.

"Well aren't you impatient," Jack gazed at me," Excited much?"

"Not really, I just want to beat someone up to calm my nerves, but I'm a bit excited I guess." I smirked.

"Heh, You sure are a cruel person"

"Only If I have too," I glance at him taking off his shirt and got a bit startled.

"what? we are going aren't we? we need to be in our wolf form." He questioned my movement.

"Right! I'll just go... Over there." I dashed to the far tree hiding behind it while hitting my face. What was I thinking getting scared. after a while I started to undress myself until I was completely nude. I took a huge breath and jumped towards the woods, turning into my white like snow wolf with Blue like water eyes. 'About time' My wolf smirked. I chuckled in the inside not noticing jack was now in front of me. I took a glance at his wolf, it his brown fur on top, while white at the bottom. His wolf suites him well I glanced at him while he glances at me scanning each other. But he barked wanting me to follow him now, which I did. we cant mind link yet since I must ask permission with the Alpha personally and he must accept me, and the connection will be there.

We went all out running, not hesitating to rest one bit, because we don't really need too on how strong we were. trees were everywhere so there was a lot of dodging most of the time which made us super late to the gathering even though we went out early, guess  we should have gone more early or because they arrived too early.

There was about 50 wolves wanting to practice today, while the others were lazy or had something else in mind.

Everyone was howling right after seeing me... I groaned 'boys'

'Heh lighten up, they are thrilled to see a she-wolf as strong enough as them. You'll be popular in no time' My wolf was very happy to get the attention she deserved or so she keeps saying to me.

'I'm not fighting just to be popular with the boys. More likely I don't want to deal with them.'

'Even for your mate?' She growled at me out of no where.

'Especially for my mate!' I snapped and she stopped speaking to me for today I believe.

tournaments were beginning, and I stood there waiting til it be my turn facing off Jack.

-An hour later have passed-

I was still laying down still waiting to be called upon, Jack told me after the other two opponents fight, it be our turn, FINALLY!

The opponents before me are now revealing themselves to the middle of the crowd to face off. And I stood there gazing around, until I stopped to stare at the opponent to the right. I looked at his beautiful sky like eyes and shock tingled thru out my body.

My wolf yelled out 'MATE!!?!'

While I still stared at his wolf seeing every detail on how his wolf looked like. His wolf was black all over yet white underneath it, he looked very strong and fierce, not to mention he was much bigger then all of us. Which ended up me going back to reality,'WHAT!!!!!!!!!! MATE?!? IT CAN'T BE!'

I flinched back, wanting to run away now before he noticed my very existence, until jack shook me with his paw. He was probably wondering what's wrong with me, and I don't plan on telling him anyhow, but first I must somehow ask Jack who he is. His wolf was bigger then all of ours and there was only one wolf who stands out like a sore thumb and that's an Alpha. But I don't want to believe it! And what makes everything worse everyone started kneeling their heads down towards him like to greet an Alpha of their own pack. I assumptions were right! How can I possibly live with an alpha while being his mate, I don't want anything to do with him!?!

'Stop freaking out and make him notice your presence as his mate!' My wolf declared.

'No!' I growled.

'He will know in a few minutes when you go up there. You have no choice.' She smirked.

ugh how could I forget about that! I heard a shrieking sound coming from the wolf who was the alpha's opponent. The wolf had no chance from the beginning anyway, I mean the Alpha is the strongest out of us all... But it was too fast, now it was my turn.

'damn wolf can't fight the fullest with his alpha for a bit longer' I cursed while other wolves took him away and the alpha left to be next with his other wolf friends, which was up in front.

Jack was shoving me to go up there all of a sudden, telling me to get ready to go up there because everyone was waiting for the most final finally, Beta vs. Used to be Beta. Jack got up to view first and everyone cheered, But the Alpha was the one cheering for him the most, which somehow angered me. I must do this, there's no turning back now. I put myself thru this so I must go along with it... I just hope he doesn't stare at me or he will know..

I got up there and was now facing at jack who was in ready position. I took my mind off of him and just focus on beating Jack for now, I bended down a bit and was in ready position as well. When someone from the group howled to 'go' was when we were dashed to each other getting ready to strike until someone shoved Jack before I did. I looked up and saw the Alpha throw jack on a tree and stood there in protective mode towards me.

'Mate!' His wolf spoke to me full of lust.

I frozed and had nothing to say but to think, How am I going to get out of this now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tired right now, anyways this wasn't a good chapter as I hoped for it to be, might make changes towards this one later <3

Skys wolf ->