Chapter 28

Thanks for the votes guys!! ^^ Keep it up, and I will update more faster lol. 'Motivation' cx

__________________________________

    Kaden's P.O.V

                                                    Standing in front of the Silver Knight's Pack growling at a group of pack fighters who won't let me through. I sensed that my mate was inside from a mile away and I will not be be asked by a pup to 'stay put' knowing she's in there. What if they don't know who she is, and was most likely in their cell being tortured believing she was a rogue?

My wolf was going crazy inside my head,' Let me take control.'

I protested,' No, I can handle this myself.'

But it seems he was already took over my body when I was distracted and now I'm simply watching.

We grabbed someone's throat and pushed him to the wall near by, and everyone in my view looked at me in fear.

"Where is she?!" we hissed to the wolf I'm holding.

"W-with o-our alpha," He choked out

My wolf was furious," If you still want to live longer you will bring him out here with her in toll."

"There's no need," Someone calmly said from entrance of the house," Hello Kaden, nice to see you again. It's been like what? 8 or 10 years since we last met. You were still a pup, but boy you grown too fast."

"George.." I said threateningly," shut up, and give me what does not belong to you."

He sighed," rude to say for an alpha... Your nothing like your cheerful father Nick... But anyway she's right here."

Right after she appeared next to him glancing away from me. My wolf and I didn't like it and growled at her to look at me, which in a moment she did with her eyes widen open.

I rushed to her side and grabbed her by the waist tightly, but not enough to hurt her. Forcibly pushing her to the wall.

 I inhaled her scent relieved that I have got her back in my arms and I could feel that she wanted as well.

"You left," I said coldly.

"I'm sorry..." She looked at me with those sad eyes. Right then I wanted to forgive her but that wasn't how I'm going to do it. She will learn to not ever do that to me again.

I ignored her and told George I be heading out and to contact me anytime. Right after that I grabbed Sky by the arm and pushed her to the forest and into the car I just got nearby, because we are heading back to our pack.

_____________________

On our way back Sky has been trying to get me to talk to her and saying how sorry she was and that there's a reason for it.

I growled at her to shut up, even though it pains me to be that way to her," I know everything, so you don't have to re-tell it!"

She looked down and said the two words that I don't want to hear right now," I'm sorry."

"Sorry for running or sorry for completely fooling me," I said coldly," Or for not trusting me enough!"

Her eyes shot wide open and by the way she looked at me as if she knew nothing can reason with me anymore but she grumbled," Did it to protect you, you know..'

I glanced up at her, and was going to apologize for being... Well the way I was with her.. But me being stupid, ignored it and kept on driving.

______________________________