Twisted

She went back to their table with an evident smile on her face. Everyone noticed that smile and looked at her.

She sat down and that's when she noticed the looks they were giving her including Rob.

"What?" she asked them.

"What's with that smile, Lea?" Vina asked her.

She answered, "Wala, I just bumped into a friend, made a joke and, yeah."

Friend pala ha?

Everyone just nodded.

Rob hugged her from the side and surely, Vice was looking at them.

"Naglalambing ka ah?" she told him and pinched his nose.

"Honey, I love you. I love you, Lea."

Lea smiled but was a bit confused, "I-I love you too. Teka, you're weird."

Is there any bit of chance that he saw Aga and I earlier?

"Hindi, mahal lang kita, that's why." he looked at something. "Honey, I'll just go to the cr, teka lang. I love you."

She just nodded again.

Dawn looked at her as Rob made his way to the comfort room.

"He's weird tonight." she confessed to her friends.

"Nilalambing ka lang." Dawn answered, "Ito naman."

"Ang sweet niyo nga eh, mukha kayong may patutunguhan. Kesa kay A--"

Vice cut Vina off, "Team Babes pa rin ang magwawagi. Team Babes pa rin ang may patutunguhan. Team Babes pa rin ang may forever. LeAga lang. Lea at Aga."

Dawn pinched Vice and Lea stared at her.

"Ang lakas lakas ng boses mo! Someone might hear you." Lea warned him.

"Oh, bakit? Malay ba nila? Malay ba nila na I was just talking about your movie?" Vice answered and smiled sweetly.

"Kidding aside, have you made your decision already? Who are you gonna choose?" Pops asked her.

"Nasa The Voice ba tayo?" Vice joked again and made a peace sign when Dawn tapped his hands.

"I don't have to choose pa naman."

"Anong you don't have to choose pa naman? Eh kahit ngayon lang, baka kailanganin mo eh, what if lumuhod si Rob sa harap mo ngayon, ano?" asked Dawn.

She remained silent.

"Lea, hindi mo naman pahihirapan 'yong sarili mo eh. You just have to choose between the two of them. Kung sino sa tingin mo 'yong kaya kang alagaan without the inention of hurting you. Yong taong makakapagsettle ka talaga. 'Yong hindi ka magkakaroon ng doubt. 'Yong alam mong mahal ka talaga." commented Vina.

"Choose Aga. Hindi ko sinasabing, uulitin niya 'yong pagkakamali niya if ever. Hindi na. Natuto na 'yon eh. And he wouldn't make a move kung ayaw ka na niya, kung ayaw na niya 'yong kayong dalawa. Hindi babalik sa'yo 'yan at tinitiis lahat kung sasaktan ka lang din niya. Choosing him again doesn't mean, hurting yourself again but giving yourself a chance to make a better start." said Vice.

"Kung paguusapan lang din naman ang better start, why not choose Rob, right? He accepted her albeit the past she has been through. At ang better start, mabibigay ni Rob. And we could all sense that. Naalagaan niya si Lea, si Athena at si Carlisle. Natanggap niya lahat, nagtiis siya. And look at him now. How he looks at her as if he just saw her for the very first time, the way he holds Lea's hand as if it was fragile. He couldn't hurt her, that's for sure."