Hidden

This chapter is dedicated to Ate Kizzah (keeyCharDawn_). Hi, ate. Mwaaa.

-

Aga's been bugging Lea every break.

"Pa-hug," he said and held Lea's hand. Good thing they're inside Lea's tent, or else, people would stare at them as if they're watching a movie.

"Aga, ang kulit." she gave him a glare.

Instead of removing the grip, he even pinched Lea's nose, "You're too cute, I can't even handle your cuteness, babes."

Her eyebrow immediately, rose, "Ang sabihin mo, you can't handle everything in me."

He kissed the back of her hand, "No, that's not what I mean. Of course, kaya ko. Mahal kita eh." and he winked.

Lea stood up, picked her phone.

When she was about to go back to the chair, Aga's face was already infront of her. Inch closer. She almost lost her balance, good thing Aga held her waist.

"Ano na namang kalandian 'yan, Aga?" she asked him.

Aga placed her hands on his shoulder, "Can we dance?"

She nodded, they just swayed, a simple, plain and of course, sweet one. No music needed, because their hearts beating together, is making a good music already.

He moved his face closer, making their foreheads touch. They both smiled.

"Can you be my date, Lea?" he asked her.

She threw him a questioning look, "Date?"

"Premiere night natin bukas."

"Aga, di ba alam mo namang nandito si Rob?" she asked him, a bit worried.

"Shh, okay lang. I just tried asking you. Alam ko naman, and I won't insist you. I love you." he answered and kissed her forehead. She just smiled.

He stared at her and,

"For you."

A rose came at the back of her ears. What???

"What was that?"

"Magic. Ganon kapag binibigyan ng chance." he answered and gave the red rose to Lea.

She smiled and playfully slapped his arms, "Dami mong alam, Aga."

They were taken a back when they heard someone knocking on the door.

"Lea, Aga, let's go. Pack up na raw, tama na lambingan. Uwian na." Dawn shouted from the outside. They both laughed.

"Yes, D. Uuwi na kami." Lea answered.

She picked up her things and put them in places.

"Hatid na kita?" Aga asked her and hugged her from the back.

"Ah, Ags kasi, may usapan kami ni Rob na susunduin niya ako today. Sorry."

His face changed, "Okay pala. Sige." but he smiled.

She faced him and cupped his cheeks and smiled, "Next time na lang, okay? Huwag ka na magalit."

He kissed her forehead, "Oo na po. Basta, mag-ingat kayo, ha? If you can, text me when you get home para di ako nag-aalala."

She nodded.

"Hatid na lang kita diyan sa labas."

Everyone looked at them with their smiling faces. Everyone seemed so happy for the both of them. Well, here they are, walking hand in hand.