Confessions and Heartbreaks

It's been a month since the proposal happened. It has also been a month since Aga showed up.

She has accepted the fact that Aga has finally let her go. Or, has he? Already?

"Mimi, can I see Andeng?" Athena asked her.

Her face suddenly changed, "Anak, hindi pwede, 'di ba?"

"Eh si daddy? I miss him. I miss him so much. Let me see him. You've been so busy preparing for your wedding with papa. Di ko pa sila nakikita." she said.

She's right, after a month, the day after tomorrow will be their wedding. No, it wasn't that fast, but Rob just wanted to secure Lea.

Is she really ready for this? Yes, she knows that everything will change exactly the day of her marriage, again. But with Rob. She needs to face it.

It may sound crazy but she waited for Aga to apologize, for not showing up during the proposal. For not saying how sorry he was for this, and for their closure, she doesn't even know what kind of relationship they had. But sure, they were inlove.

Aga didn't show up. Aga didn't message her. Nor a phone call, a message on facebook, direct message on instagram. Or even an e-mail. There were no signs of Aga. Not even a bit. She tried asking her friends, especially Richard about him, but he told her he has no idea neither.

She cried, one night, or two, she cried herself. No one knew, not even Athena. She was hurt. Aga walked away, without even telling her the reason why he did so. She was left.

She loves Rob, she's sure. But Aga's a different one. He's her one great true love. That no matter who enters her life, Aga still has that very special part of her heart.

But she thinks again.

With Rob, everything will be fine, always. She will always be happy, without regrets, questions, pain and heartbreaks. That is the reason why she gave him a chance. Why she chose him.

It pains her, but...

She has to let Aga go.

Not because she doesn't love him anymore.

But because, he did it first.

And they both need to live a life, without each other.

**

"Manong, diretso tayo sa bahay. May kukunin muna ako and then punta tayo sa bahay ni Dawn."

She told her driver. Yes, she has now a driver. Rob didn't let her drive by herself anymore, he wants her safe. So, she just agreed with it.

Her driver, wearing shades, (pa-cool ho) just nodded and started driving.

And here she goes again, she looked at the window and thoughts drowned her.

Tomorrow is the day, her wedding day.

Still, there are no signs of Aga.

Oh, wait, why is she waiting for him?

What does she expect?

Aga is Aga and forever will be.

She noticed that the road their heading to isn't familiar to her anymore. And so she asked her driver.

"Kuya, this isn't the way. Try to go back." she suggested but the driver just continued driving.

And it annoys and makes her nervous at the same time. "Kuya, ano ba. Do I need to call Rob pa?!"

The driver didn't answer again.

"Fuck." she cussed and was about to dial Rob's number when she saw the face of the driver. "What the hell?! Why are you here?!"