TGOD- 7

Lea was peacefully sleeping when she was awakened by the loud noise coming from the living room. She carefully reached for her phone, eyes half-closed, and saw that it was only 6 in the morning. Her head was aching terribly not because of the wine she drank last night but because of thinking too much about her feelings and Aga.

Thinking about their situation bears bigger pain than doing an 8-hour rehearsal a day.

The moment she reached the bathroom, she stood in front of the mirror and saw her eyes a bit puffy. She did cry a good amount of tears last night and it was enough to at least lessen the load of pain in her heart. After doing her morning routine, she went out of the room to check what the noise is all about only to see her friends gathered in the living room with her daughter.

Her eyes squinted and she wanted to ask them what they were all doing in her condo early this morning and without her knowing but she was too tired to even give them a smile.

"Gising ka na pala," Vice looked at her and his forehead creased as he saw her eyes.

"Will I be standing here if not?" she rhetorically asked and rolled her eyes at him, clearly not in the mood to give the banter back to Vice.

The latter frowned at her reply and turned his attention to Athena who is having her hair tied by her Ninang Vina, "Ang sungit naman ng nanay mo, Ten, eh."

Athena just shook her head and Lea went straight to the kitchen to get herself coffee. Coffee eases not only hangover or sleepiness but it is her comfort drink. Especially at this point of the day. After a while, she went back to the living room.

"Lea, after that, mag-ayos ka na."

Her eyes squinted and took the seat beside Dawn, "Bakit?"

"Aalis tayo."

"I have no plans of getting out, in case you all would like to know," she stoically replied, "Why are you all here, anyway?"

"Kasi nga aalis tayo. Paulit-ulit, Lea? Unli?"

She rolled her eyes at Dawn and sipped her coffee.

"Lea, walang halong joke. Get up and fix yourself. Ilang oras ka na naming hinihintay dito. Gagabihin tayo sa daan diyan sa ginagawa mo, eh."

"Aya-"

"Mommy, tara na sa kwarto. I'll help you pack your stuff. Come on, everything is planned already. All you have to do is fix your things."

"And yourself," added Vice who took the half-empty mug from her, "Go, go. Double time, please!"

She couldn't do anything anymore but to let Athena drag her inside her room to fix her things. She has zero idea about their plan but she didn't want to ask them.

After almost 15 minutes– by far the fastest minutes of her life– she went out of her room wearing her favorite white button-down polo tucked in ripped jeans.

"Kapag pinagmamadali, talagang nagmamadali, ah," Vice uttered as he saw her combing her hair.

"You all left me with no choice," she replied.

Pops looked at her and smiled, "Taray, ang fresh mo, girl. Infairness."

"Hiyang mo naman palang ma-broken-hearted, eh," Dawn giggled to which Lea replied with a glare, "Joke. 'Di ka mabiro."