TGOD- 11

He has been eyeing her ever since they woke up as he noticed that she walks and moves slower than the usual. Like she isn't in her best state, "Babes, you okay?"

Lea looked up at him as she blowed her hair, "Yeah."

He isn't satisfied with her reply so he walked up to her and placed the back of his hand on her forehead only to find her hot, "You're hot."

"I know," she smirked, "'Di ka pa nasanay."

Aga would've giggled but he is serious and worried because Lea isn't feeling well, "Babes, huwag ka muna kayang pumunta sa rehearsals? Nilalagnat ka pala, oh."

"Babes, I can't," she replied, "Last rehearsal na namin 'to for battles. I can't just miss it."

"I know, but you have to consi-"

Lea glared at her husband and threw him a No-One's-Ever-Stopping-Me look.

Feeling kinda defeated, he held her shoulders and caressed them, "Okay, love, drink meds. Para you'd feel better."

She sneakily smiled at him through the mirror and shook her head, "Babes, no need. I think I'll be fine naman. Baka sinat lang 'to. This isn't serious."

"Well, I am. Come on, babes."

"Male-late na ako sa rehearsals. Your excuse is valid. May sakit ka."

"I don't want to be late, Aga," she replied once again and stood up to fix her bag this time.

"Hindi ka male-late if you drink medicine, babes. Ang tigas ng ulo mo. You're still afraid of medicines, huh?"

"Hindi, ah," she lied even though the world knows that she somehow does, "Male-late na ako."

"Kulit, naiinis na ako, Lea."

She looked at him and saw how serious he really is, "Oo na. Sige na."

"Good, that's my babes," he whispered and kissed her hair, "Pa-hug nga, baby ko."

She smiled and hugged him back. After a while, Aga felt her pinching his arm, "Cute mo."

"Aray ko, babes! Masakit 'yon."

"Joke lang, ang cute mo kasi. Para kang life-sized teddy bear. Sorry," she giggled and buried her face on his chest.

"Kung 'di lang talaga kita mahal, Lea."

"I love you, too. Don't ever leave me again.

"It's you who left, right?" he asked her, a grin plastered on his lips, "Joke."

"It's because of what you did, jerk."

"I know, sorry na," he smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Wala nang iwanan 'to, ha?" she asked him, her eyes gleaming in hopes.

He wiggled his eyebrow and pulled her closer to him, "Wala na."

--

He held her hand as they entered the studio. He really thinks she should rest but Lea insisted on going and that she is fine, so he couldn't do anything about it anymore.