Family Day

This one's dedicated to you all! Thank you so much for the votes and reads! You are all appreciated! I love you all to the moon and back.

-

It was only 5am in the morning but here she is, awake. She rembebered that Aga will come over to pick them up that's why she woke up early. But she remembered also, that she said that 8am is their call time.

"Hindi, okay na rin 'yong ganito, so I won't be cramming later." she whispered.

"But it's too early pa." she said at the back of her mind.

"No, no."

She went down the stairs and prepared something for her daughters. She was at the kitchen already when her phone beeped. A message from Dawn.

From: D
Open your skype. Let's talk if you're awake! Hihi.

She immediately opened her skype and there, a gorgeous Dawn greeted her, "Good morning! Aga mo magising ah?"

"Ha? Ah, oo. Good morning."

"Nasa kitchen ka? Ang aga mong kumain ah? Gutom na gutom?" she said and laughed.

"Sira. I'm preparing breakfast na for the two."

"Seriously, Lea? Ganyan kaaga? Wala namang school ang mga anak mo."

"Hindi, kasi... Aga will be here at 8 in the morning. Para hindi na kami mag-cram later. Nag-aya kasi siyang gumala kaming apat today."

"Hello? You can have your breakfast outside naman. Ah, gagala kayong apat-- Ha?!" she was then shocked, "Apat? You mean with Bea?"

She nodded, "Yeah, nagkita na sila kahapon. And guess what? Kilala na pala ni Bea si Aga matagal na. Hindi ko man lang nalaman. Magaling palang artista 'tong anak ko." she giggled while frying eggs.

"Oh my golly! Eh di happy family na pala kayo? Awww, I'm so happy for you, my love."

"Anong happy family? Matagal na kaming family dahil nandiyan naman si Rob."

"Speaking of Rob, kailan ba siya susunod? Naku, baka maagawan siya ni Aga."

She rolled her eyes and stared at her, "Stop that, Dawn ha. I love Rob. Kahit anong gawin ni Aga, hindi ko bibitawan si Rob."

"Hala, how sweet of you naman. Pero, I'm just concerned about you. Marupok ka pa naman when it comes to Aga. Kiss sa noo. Hug nang matagal. Hawak sa kamay." she said with a teasing voice.

Lea stared at her again and gave her a Shut-Up-Or-Else look.

"Hehehehe. Anong niluluto mo?"

**

Athena went down the stairs and saw her mom watching tv. "Hi, mom! Good morning." she greeted her.

"Good morning, hun. Kain na. Nasaan kapatid mo?"

"Pababa na po. Ang aga mo atang nagising, mommy?" she asked her mom.

"Medyo. Para ready tayo for later, so we won't be cramming."

Her daughter smirked, "Excited much?"

"Athena!"

"Joke lang, mommy. Wait ko kayo kumain. Punta na ako sa kitchen. Ang bango." Athena then went to the dining area.

Bea then went down holding her iPad. "Good morning, mimi! Look!" she showed her mom the iPad with Aga's picture. "Dada sent me a picture a while ago. His face oh! Morning face but still guapo!" she exclaimed.

"Nilason na ng tatay mo 'yang inosente mong utak." but she smiled.

"What's that, mimi?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. Come on, let's eat breakfast."